🧈 || 16

"Good morning." Suna mumbles and yawns loudly as you shake his body awake.

"Geez, you sleep deep." You respond and groan while trying to make him sit up on his plushy mattress.

"Wow, the lovebirds are finally awake." Mimi says and smiles as she walks into the room with Atsumu right behind her. "How did you sleep?" She questions and slowly crawls into her blanket.

Atsumu curls into his own blanket, looking like a burrito as he tries to sit up.

Babooshka...

"I slept well... What about you?" You question and glance at the clock on the wall; 11:34 AM.

"Pretty good. I was just out on a run with Atsumu, your mum gave us permission to use the shower."

You just now notice how the tips of her wavy hair are still dripping and how Atsumu's face is full of water droplets.

"You were... Out... On a run? During your weekend off?" You question and sigh as she and Atsumu nods.

"This bitch is insane, I thought we were going to run like 5 kilometres or something but we ran 30!" Atsumu whines and glares at Mimi who just shrugs.

"Thought you could run faster than that. Anyways, want to see something?" Mimi asks and jumps towards you with an excited face. "I don't care if you don't, just watch."

You chuckle and nod as she brings out her phone from her pocket. Suna groans and slowly sits up, hair messy and t-shirt a bit revealing.

"So, as I've said, I think? Yeah yeah- As I've said, Suna is a big hugger. So, since Atsumu and Rin had to share their mattress, look at this!"

Atsumu loudly groans, showing that he knows what she's about to show. Her fingers quickly tap into her camera roll and when I tell you she has many pictures- I MEAN IT.

"Why do you have fucking 13 thousand pictures in your camera roll?" Suna questions and you laugh.

"Just screenshots of my husbands. Anyways, look at them!" Mimi says and shows you several pictures of Suna clinging onto Atsumu while Atsumu appears to be suffering.

"BAHAHAH!" You burst out in laughter and Suna groans. "I definitely thought things would be the other way around but... Bruh."

"I swear Suna, I swear... Someday I'll get back at you. And you too Mimi!"

She rolls her eyes before showing a video she has taken. Seemingly, by the way, everything's dark on the video and sounds muffled, she hid when she took the videos.

"Wait when did you-"

Atsumu gets cut off by Mimi shushing him before pressing play. It shows how Atsumu tries to stand up to walk away from Suna, but instead, Suna clings onto him like a koala.

Suna gets dragged with Atsumu as he tries to walk away from him, almost making Mimi in the video burst out in laughter.

"Suna! Come on ye koala ass! Lemme go!"

"Mnngghhh..." Suna mumbles and begins to whine.

Mimi holds in her laughs, almost but only almost letting out a loud shout.

"Suna ye idiot! Can't ye be affectionate when yer awake instead of this?!"

"Mhm..."

"Suna!"

Atsumu groans and finally pushes Suna off of him, making him fall back onto his mattress next to yours. Atsumu mumbles a curse under his breath and sits down against the wall with his hoodie as a blanket.