Specials! 27: Erin's flu

One morning, Erin started to sniff and have a runny nose. Her legs feel heavy and she felt like her head is spinning around in circles. With effort, she managed to reach the dining table where everyone already gathered for breakfast.

“ Erin, Good Morning.” greeted Rias with a smile and Akeno followed afterwards.

They then began eating but the thought of food makes Erin sick. She weakly stood up and this caught the attention of the group.

"Erin, you're not eating your food?" Archaea asked

"Yes.. I think I'll just sleep again."

Erin walked slowly and her vision suddenly became blurry. She rubbed her eyes but the blurriness won't fade. She staggered and began to feel light-headed.

Just as she was about to fall, someone stops and holds her from behind.

“Hey, Erin. Are you okay? Your face is red.” asked Xenovia in slight worry.

Sebastian stood up from his seat and approached the two. He puts his hand on Erin's forehead and his eyes widened.

"She has a high temperature!”

Hearing Sebastian's shocked voice, everyone's expression at the table
changed.

“Erin, did you perhaps catch a flu?” asked Archaea as she rushed to Erin. Rias and Akeno also went to the Goddess' side and they checked her temperature.

"Master! Do you feel anything in your body?"

"Lady Erin, I think you caught a severe cold." spoke Azusa in worry.

Rossweisse takes Erin's hand and examines her pulse.

“Your pulse is beating fast. It might be better to consult a medical institute.”

“Let’s contact the hospital, Rias.” Akeno said.

“You are right, Akeno. I will contact the hospital belonging to the House of Gremory right away!”

"I-I'm fine...." Erin croaked out and seconds later, she lost consciousness.
_______________________________________

Erin opened her eyes and looked up at an unfamiliar ceiling. She then glanced to the sides and noticed that her arm is connected to an IV drip.

“Erin, you are awake.”

Rias looks into the girl's face in relief.

“Erin! I’m so glad!”

“I was shocked when you fell unconscious.”

"Master! What a relief!"

"Lady Erin I'm glad."

Erin saw Akeno and Sebastian on the left side. On the other corner were Tsubaki and Azusa.

“Um..I'm in the hospital, right?"

“You fainted at home, so you were transported to this hospital. Do you
remember it?” Sebastian said.

"So I fainted.. am I in a serious condition?" Erin thought. She gazed at Akeno whose eyes were slightly swollen.

"Akeno, please don't cry. I don't want to worry you again."

Akeno approached Erin's side. The latter weakly touched Akeno's face but nevertheless, Akeno leaned in into her touch.

"I don't want to lose you again.."

"I'm not dying." Erin replied and shifted her gaze on Rias. "I'm sorry for worrying you too, and causing trouble for everyone."