06

For the rest of the day they exchanged few words. Ever since that connection they had when he held her hand happened, the two of them suddenly felt nervous and shy around each other.

The supermarket luckily wasn't too busy so Yoongi didn't have to avoid people too much. He stayed close to her and observed her as she picked out her items here and there, filling up her basket.

"Is there anything you'd like Yoongi?" She asked smiling up at him before looking away almost immediately. He could notice the evident redness of her ears whenever they made eye contact.

"No, I think I'm alright. I'll leave it up to you." He spoke nonchalantly before his eyes caught his favorite fruit in the distance. She seemed to notice too so she headed over and picked up a net of tangerines for him.

"You want these don't you." She smiled knowingly as she placed it in the basket.

"I'd ask how you knew, then I forget that Big Hit has literally broadcasted our lives to the world." He chuckled. "Honestly it's embarrassing."

She tried not to speak much in the public space, Yoongi understood why as well specially when a person was near, she would have seemed like a crazy person talking to nothing and she had to catch herself sometimes to not talk too loud.

He stared at the basket that was now getting heavier. "Sorry I can't help you carry" he said sadly.

She just shook her head and sent him a kind smile as a form of thank you. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind.

"Hey, how about I cook you dinner? That way I can repay you back for your kindness, and that way we don't have to get take out." He smiled widely.

She turned around and nodded again, pure excitement and happiness on her features even if she couldn't speak, it was extremely easy to read her with how animated she was. "Great! I'll uh, tell you what ingredients to get."

They went around as Yoongi directed her to the ingredients as she placed them in her basket. Surprisingly the supermarket had everything they needed, even Korean products from the international foods lane which he was amazed with.

As they headed home in the tiny car, Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off her ever since that moment they had. He loved the tiny beauty mark just on the left of her lip, the way her hair framed her face and the way she held herself. In his eyes she was suddenly everything he loved in a person and that scared him. He had never fallen in love so fast before, it felt completely foreign. Looking forward he bit his fist of the hand that was leaning against the window.

What was he going to do when he couldn't see her anymore?

"Home sweet home!" She sang and dropped all the bags of groceries on the table with a huff leaning against her kitchen island tired.

"Sorry, I forgot I couldn't help carry things but made you buy more." He rubbed the back of his neck, the other hand in the pocket of the pants he wore.

"It's honestly not a big deal. That was my exercise for the week." She heaved making him laugh. "I don't know how you guys do it, training everyday plus gym And you compose at night? You're crazy." She ranted only amusing Yoongi further.

"Wow you really do know a lot about us." He chuckled settling into a bar stool. "Should I be worried?" He smirked at her making her blush.

"N-no. Though Jungkook looked great in that workout vlog." She dreamily thought about it.

Yoongi frowned at that. "I thought I was your bias." He grumbled, positively jealous.

"You are."

He looked up at her again when she said that, that same adorable scrunched up nose, closed eyed smile he loved. 

"You're lucky you're cute." He mumbled to himself before freezing up at the fact that he said it. He quickly darted his eyes at her and she too froze up, eyes wide. "You heard that didn't you."

Still frozen and wide eyed, she nodded. "Y-you think I'm cute?"

Okay calm down Hana, CALM DOWN. Your bias thinks you're cute. THE Min Yoongi thinks you're cute!

"Wow." Was all she could even comprehend to say.

Yoongi stifled a laughter, "yeah, I think you're cute. Anyway let me help you put away these things." He quickly played it off and switched the conversation, already taking things out of the bags and storing them in her refrigerator as she stayed frozen in place.

"You smooth motherfucker." She whispered before covering and smacking her potty mouth again profusely. Yoongi burst out laughing again, he couldn't get enough of her. Not a moment with her wasn't interesting.

"You made this?!" She gasped at the feast Yoongi made of Korean delicacies.

"Yeah, but I think I made a little too much." He laughed nervously. "Goes to show I'm too used to cooking for six other idiots." He took a seat in front of her. He watched as her eyes sparkled, taking in everything, the corner of his lips tugged and his heart swelled proudly.

"Wow I haven't had home made Japchae since staying with my parents." She awed at it.

"Well, go on. Help yourself." He nodded and so she did, she took bits of everything and spooned herself some Kimchi jjigae.

Her first bite of everything made her squeal in happiness. "I could die happy right now, this is all so delicious. You're amazing Yoongi! Television doesn't do your cooking justice!" She continued to sample everything, every once in a while squealing again before she looked up at him. He just watched her with a look of endearment on his face, leaning on his fist that was holding his chopsticks.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She says covering her mouth as it was half full.

"Yeah. I am don't worry. You're just very fascinating to watch. You make me feel proud of my cooking." He chuckled. And he was right, she really made him feel like he won an award. The way she expressed her love for it made him feel all sorts of things and he couldn't get enough of it.

"Well you get two big thumbs up from me!" She made two big thumbs up making him laugh at her silliness.

"I'll take it." He said before digging in, his eyes widening. "Shit I really did good." He chewed and tried the other things, each of them tasting better than he had ever cooked before.

"Could it be the change of ingredients maybe?" She asked. He just shrugged and continued eating but he actually knew why.

He put in a lot of effort because he wanted to impress her.