CHAPTER 13

ROSE'S P.O.V

RECAP!

Sigh.

I said it slower this time.

"Dante. Proposed. To. Me." I said. "That's impossible!" He said out of anger. "Tell Me How Is It Impossible Bryan?!Why Do You Find It Impossible?!" I screamed at him. "WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP ROSE?! DON'T YOU SEE IT ROSE. I AM FREAKING IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He said, shaking me by my shoulders.

"Excuse me?" I said standing up. "Why did you stand?" he asked. "I don't know, I think I heard WRONG about what you just said." I spoke.

"I never make mistakes with my words," he said. "So, You Are telling Me It's Impossible for Him to Propose to Me Because You're in Love with Me?!" I screamed angrily at him.

"Yes Rose, I don't like him, he is a jerk." Bryan said to me with a bit of anger. "Shut the F*** up Bryan you don't have a right to say who I can have in my life and who I can't just because you don't like the people." I spoke.

"Why because you are just after him like a Gold Digger? Is that why you are planning to marry him? I told you a long time ago that I do not like him and whenever he is around it is like I do not know who you are... It is like I have seen a freaking witch and rag in you...." he said.

I just stared at him in shocked speechless

"Oh, so what now you can't talk? Oh, so that is why your dad always abused you, why Ethan also raped you because your filthy dirty rag and I so understand why you have no friends at all because nobody wants a filthy girl and gold digger like you. You disgust me in every way possible. I understand now why your mom left you at the age of three because she did not want a filthy daughter and why Nicole hates you too. I finally understand all of it. I got all my reasons to believe you are A GOLD DIGGER!" he said.

WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAY?! I WAS SUPER ANGRY THAT I SLAPPED IN RIGHT IN THE FACE AND TURNED ON MY HEEL AND LEFT. AS SOON AS I KNOW I'M FAR FROM HIM I BROKE DOWN IN TEARS.

I felt so dirty with all the words that Bryan had just told me. You disgust me in every way possible. How could he have said all this when I trusted him?! How could he do this to me?! I regret everything I have ever told him, and I thought he was the only one who understood me and now this happens. I feel disgusted like how? why?

I continued walking not knowing where to go but as far as I could from Bryan. I don't even want to think of how I feel right now. I cannot believe him. I wiped my tears with my sleeve because I cannot deal with everything he just said. As I walked in New York I found it unbelievably beautiful at night. The lights, the peacefulness. I decided I will go stay in a hotel for the night not really wanting to go home. I checked in at the hotel and went to my room. I opened my phone and saw I had fifty missed calls.

fifteen from mom🌸

fifteen from Bryan❤

ten from George😊😘👑

ten from Patrick💗

and more than one hundred messages from WhatsApp, the same people who phoned me.

I sat on the bed and soon drifted off into deep sleep that was until...

BRYAN'S P.O.V

RECAP!

"Oh, so what now you can't talk? Oh, so that is why your dad always abused you, why Ethan also raped you because your filthy dirty rag and I so understand why you have no friends at all because nobody wants a filthy girl and gold digger like you. You disgust me in every way possible. I understand now why your mom left you at birth because she did not want a filthy daughter and why Nicole hates you too. I finally understand all of it. I got all my reasons to believe you are A GOLD DIGGER!" I spoke.

She looked at me shocked and slapped me right across my face before turning around and walking away. Before I could comprehend, I looked in the direction she walked, and she was no more there.

Why did you just say that? You idiot How stupid could you be? How could I even say that to her? I realised everything I said was out of jealousy. I am an idiot; I ran in the direction I saw her waking and could not find her.

I phoned her but it just went to voicemail after two rings. I kept trying. I got into my car and figured she took a cab home when I reached there. I went in and asked Patrick if they heard from Rose or if she returned home.

"Hey, did Rose come home?" I asked. "No, was she not supposed to come with you?" her mom said. "Well things were said at the beach, and she left after being angry and upset and she's not answering her phone either." I spoke. "Well, I'm sorry Bryan, she never returned." her mom said.

We all practically phoned her except Nicole. I mean I seriously do not get why she hates Rose. You are so worried about Nicole hating Rose that you told Rose you understand why people hate her. She is not going to come back home.

George phoned again but no reply. After 50 missed calls left to her phone, we still received no reply, but I guess George will not be giving up and he phoned again. But the minute he called; the phone was answered.

Rose- Hello

George- Rose where are you?

Rose- Why?

George- We are worried about you?

Rose- Whose we?

George- Everyone except you know who? (Moment of silence) Rose what is wrong?

Rose- What makes you think something is wrong?

George- Because Bryan said....

Rose- Don't mention his name to me! I want nothing to do with him. He is officially dead to me. Is he there?

George -Uh...yes.

Before he could speak further, I took the phone from him. I need to know where she is.

Bryan-Hello Rose where are you please?

Beep!

she switched it off, I messed up big time.

"Here you go. I have to go goodnight." I said standing up, giving George his phone and leaving.

*******************