𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

SLYTHERINALTERNATE ENDING

SLYTHERIN
ALTERNATE ENDING

§ § §

Giovanna stepped out of Harry's arms and turned. Draco was walking out of the castle with Ron and Hermione.

"Thank Merlin," she breathed, and ran over to him, throwing her arms around him. "We did it, Snake Boy. It's over."

Draco let out a shaky laugh and hugged the girl he loved tightly. He closed his eyes and kissed the top of her head.

They were safe. They could finally live happily together.

"I don't even care that I still partially don't like you," Harry breathed, walking over and joining the hug, one arm around his sister, one around Draco. 

Hermione laughed and joined as well, dragging Ron with her.

The five of them stood there for at least five minutes, too happy and too relieved to even bothe looking at anyone else.

§ § §

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Draco smirked and leaned down, kissing Giovanna. She smiled into it and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Hermione, who had been the maid of honor, was crying and wiping her tears. Ginny, Fleur, Luna, and Mrs. Weasley were the bridesmaids, and they crowded around Hermione, tears in their eyes as well.

On the other side, Eli (the best man) was whistling and clapping. Harry, Ron, Blaise, and Louis were all cheering and yelling, ignoring the dirty looks from the crying bridesmaids.

Giovanna pulled away from her new husband, the biggest smile in the world on her face.

"Did I mention I love your dress, Mrs. Malfoy?" Draco smirked again. "Also, I will never stop calling you that."

Of course, Giovanna hadn't worn the traditional white dress, and instead wore a dark green one. She rolled her eyes and playfully shoved Draco's shoulder.

"Gio, Gio!" She looked down to see Teddy Lupin reaching up to her, his hair matching the color of her dress.

Teddy had been the ring bearer.

"Teddy, my boy!" Giovanna exclaimed, lifting him up and spinning around. "Did you have fun carrying the rings?"

He nodded eagerly. "Yep! Harry told me if I dropped them he would hex me."

Giovanna's jaw dropped and she looked at her brother, who was too busy messing with the other groomsmen to notice her glare.

Draco laughed and ruffled the young boy's hair. "Well, I would have hexed you, too."