2

"Sara did you do the homework?" A voiced echoed while everyone chatted in the class as the dark haired girl sat at her desk reading a book before her head shot up seeing the prince Yuki Sohma

"Yeah" Sara mumbled looking at the boy confused who only smiled while he only continued to stand by the girl trying to start a conversation. Sara could feel the glare of the fan club on her back

"That good. Are you ready for the exam?" Yuki questioned while Sara only glanced at the boy face still blank though their was a hint of confusion before she nodded at the boy.

"Yes" She states turning back to her book though she soon turned back to the boy as he only continued to smile at her, She grew irritated signed "If your gonna stay you might as well sit down" Sara states pointing towards he seat next to her. Yuki eyes grew wide slightly

"Thank you Sara" Yuki smiled while the girls green eyes looking towards him squinting her eyebrows

"Why are you calling me Sara?" The states rather annoyed while Yuki only smiled at the girl

"Well i thought it would be alright, Miss Honda calls you Sara" Yuki smiled though once she saw the girl frown his smile fell.

"Well Honda asked me before hand" Sara mumbles while she looked back to her book though she soon heard the scraping of the chair from beside her she turned to be met with Yuki dark eyes looking at her.

"Then can i call you Sara?" Yuki asked politely shocking Sara a bit as her eye grew wide at the boy smiling at her, she suddenly snapped her head away from the boy.

"There no point in asking if you have already called me by my name!" Sara shouted at the boy as he chuckled before another student came to speak to him

"Since when was Kato and the prince friends?" Uotani questioned as her, Hanajima and tohru had watched the two. Tohru smiled brightly.

"Miss Honda you don't mind me asking you a questions about miss Kato do you?" Yuki had asked tohru as they walked back home after school. Kyo had already left while the brown haired girl waited

"You mean Sara-Chan?" Tohru questioned smiling at the boy, While Yuki nodded towards the girl.

"You have known her a while correct?" Yuki questioned while Tohru hummed.

"Yes Sara-chan was in the same class as me last year, Sara-chan was actually one of the first people to speak to me, asking if i needed help" Tohru smiled to herself "even though she kept to herself she was always helping me with work and even comforted me after mom" Tohru smiled to herself

"I think i would like to be her friend" Yuki spoke while Tohru stopped looking towards her housemate shocked at what he had said before she smiled.

"I think that would be great Sohma!" Tohru smiled as did Yuki nodding but looking towards the ground thinking almost

"Everyone get to your seats! Class is starting!" The teacher had shouted while everyone moved around from where they were standing and going back to their original seat, that happening with Yuki as he stood up and moved to his original seat.

"Sara-chan!" A voiced called out after the lunch bell had rung, the dark haired girl turned to meet he kind brown eyes of Tohru Honda who had walked up to the girl

"Hello Honda" Sara states towards the girl politely while Tohru only smiled

"Would you want to have lunch with me, Uotani and Hanajima?" Tohru questioned while the blonde delinquent and wave girl came from behind Tohru.

"Oh i was gonna study-" Sara mumbled before she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder, she turned to see the smiling face of Uotani smiling at her.

"Come on Sara, you the smartest one if the class having lunch with us won't change that" She smiled while Sara looked at the smiled before her eyes darted to the smiling face of Torhu.

"Okay" she mumbled while Tohru cheered while the girl only followed behind an emotional expression on her face. Yuki smiled at the girl walking past after he had placed the books he had away.

"It's decided for the culture festival our call will be doing a rice ball stand" Yuki spoke to the whole class, Sara simply ignored him and continued to read her book. "I would like to hear everyone's opinions on the filling we should use" Yuki continued

"What if we did tri-coloured rice balls? So in every rice ball everyone gets three fillings to try it. It's a bargain" Tohru had spoke, Sara glanced up at the girl from her book nodding, approving the idea. 

"I like it. It's cute" Yuki smiled though afterwards several different girls started complaining about the idea saying how it's ridiculous which Sara signed at.

"I say we should do battles! One against one first to pin their opponents down wins! An all out war!" Kyo had shouted while Sara only continued to read her book

"What if some of the rice balls are duds and we could have a deal were you buy three and chose a fourth one for free but some of the chooses are empty" Yuki wondered while everyone glanced at him.

"Sounds great!" The whole class cheered while Kyo started shouting and complains, Sara simple signed loudly

"What's your favorite filling?" A voiced echoed through her mind as she turned to be face with Yuki who smiled at her.

"Huh?" Sara questioned tilting her head in confusion looking up at the boy.

"Rice ball filling, which is your favorite so we can include it in the choices at the cultural festival" Yuki smiled while Sara only looked at the boy confusion filling her face.

"Salted salmon" Sara mumbled looking away from the boy in displeasure while Yuki only smiled at the girls reaction, Sara soon noticed the changed in Yuki expression after he had looked at the time.

"If you would excuse me" Yuki smiled walking towards the door while Sara watched him but her thought were interrupted as a book was placed on her table.

"Sara could you please return this book to the library for me" A voice spoke while Sara looked up to see the eyes of her teacher smiling down at her while Sara simple nodded at the teacher.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested in dating anyone now" a voiced echoed out while Sara stopped upon recognizing the voice after she had walked into the library. She looked to see Yuki and some other girl stood there "It's not you it jus-" Yuki began

"No stop it! I don't want to hear this!" The girl voice rung out she she shook her head violently " Yuki!" She shouted trying to hug him but Sara eyes widened as Yuki had stopped the girl.

"I didn't mean to" Yuki spoke but soon stopped once tears were visible in the girls eyes.

"Your really nice Yuki, but you don't let anyone in do you?" The girl asked while Sara eyes grew wide and looking at the boy who's eyes were as well wide "Everyone says it! Yuki is different-" The girl began but when suddenly a loud crash interrupted her.

"Sorry" Sara had mumbled as she reached out to pick up her book while Yuki and the Girls eyes were wide looking at her "could you please be quiet this is a library" Sara had spoke shocking the girl

"Fine!" The girl shouted as she ran away with tears streaming down her eyes, Sara watched as she walked away.

"Sara" Yuki mumbled looking towards the girl

"Ignore her" Sara mumbled turning and placing the book back in its self "There a reason why you don't let people in right? That doesn't make you different" Sara spoke looking at the boy with sympathy flashing in her eyes.

"Huh?" Yuki questioned eyes wide but before she could answer she had walked away, shocking Yuki while he looked towards the floor signing.