4

"Rice balls! Come and get your rice balls!" A student shouted as many different student from the class stood with aprons on and selling the rice balls Tohru had made.

"There selling so well" A student spoke while everyone nodded in agreement, Tohru smiled.

"There only selling well because Honda made them so well" A male student spoke behind the store while other nodded in agreement.

"No, no it wasn't a big deal" Tohru smiled waving her hand flustered, while the other student laughed.

"Besides i don't think that rice balls are the real reason were doing well" Torhu had also said her eyes directing to the group of girl surrounding Yuki that stood in a pink frilly dress.

"Stop this know picture without permission first!" The president of the Yuki fan group spoke, while she stood in front of Yuki trying to block the many girls taking photos.

"Excuse me" A monotone voice states as she try to get past all the girls, Yuki head turned as he met the green eyes of none other the Sara Kato as her eyes looked at him. Yuki eyes grew wide and turning away in embarrassment at seeing the girl.

"Sohma i need you to fill out this form in regards to the stall and how the class is doing the president would like to know" Sara states holding the paper out to him, while Yuki's eyes grew wide

"Oh umm yeah of course. Excuse me girls" Yuki smiled while all the girl whine while he walked towards the curtain that was held in the room to cover the storage the class had "So i just fill this?" Yuki asked

"Yes" Sara stated holding out a pen for him still with a blank expression while Yuki only continued to fill with embarrassment at the dress he was wearing.

"Are you not bothered? I bet you think less of me now" Yuki mumbled as he bent down to write some things on the paper

"What have i to be bothered about?" Sara questioned while Yuki stopped writing and snapped his head towards the girl who's face grew with confusion

"Well i'm in a dress" Yuki mumbled looking away from the girl with Sara nodded

"Why would i think less of you when your doing it for everyone else? Your trying to help the class with customers and even making them girls feel happy. That's very kind of you" Sara states while Yuki eyes grew wide.

"Yeah i suppose" Yuki mumbled before he held out the paper towards the girl a tint of blush on his face while Sara bowed thanking him. "I better get back to the class. Are you helping out?" Yuki asked the girl as they waked to the opening of the curtains

"I'm helping the council out first and then I will come and help" Sara states walking in front of Yuki while Yuki stopped and smiled at the girl while she turned to meet his eyes.

"That very ind of you Sara" Yuki smiled while Sara eyes grew wide with shock as she stood there still while Yuki only walked past her and back to the screaming girls.

"Are you okay Sara-chan?" A voice echoed while the girl snapped out of her daze to see Tohru smiled at her as she walked over.

"Oh. Umm" Sara mumbled a blush appearing on her cheek before she shook her head "Yes fine, thank you Honda" Sara bowed walking away from the girl who looked at her concerned

"Kindness will get you no where in life!" The voice echoed in her head while she walked down the corridor papers and books in her chest tightly a feared expression on her face.

"Miss Kato!" A voice called out snapping the girl out of her faze while she suddenly turned to meet the angry expression of the student president as he fiddled with his classes. 

"Oh Sara-chan" Tohru smiled as she waved over the girl who had just walked into the classroom, Sara nodded in a greeting. 

"I have come to help with the stand" Sara states as she grabbed an apron and placed it around herself as she made her way towards the stand.

"About time" A voice state while Sara stopped a dark aura appearing around her as she turned to see the orange haired boy leaning against the wall as he ate the rice ball.

"I don't see you getting off your ass and helping" Sara glared towards the boy as they both just glared at one another, the class sweat dropped at action between the two. 

"I have been helping all day while you have been running around!" Kyo shouted growing closer to the dark haired girl as she simple placed her arm over her chest. 

"Some of us have to run around so you can apparently help" Sara state rolling her eys at the boy with a loud sign while Kyo clenched his fists tightly in frustration. 

"Well some of us are running around after the council president!" Kyo shouted again as the two continued to shout at one another. Yuki made his way into the room but gulped once seeing the commotion. 

"What's wrong?" Yuki questioned coming towards Tohru who was watching the scene nervously. 

"Kyo and Sara-Chan are in a argument" Tohru mumbled while Yuki's eyes widened slightly as he watched the two argue. 

"I haven't got time for people like you. I cam here to help and that what i will do" Sara signs loudly before walking away from the orange haired boy. 

"Awe but Sara it was getting good!" Uotani shouted with a sad expression while Sara simple glanced at the girl before she made her way to the back room. 

"Are you Okay Sara?" Yuki questioned coming from behind her. 

"Ah!" Sara shouted in shock as she jumped out of her skin knocking some boxes down while Yuki looked shocked as well "Sohma! You scared me" Sara signed loudly. 

"My apologies Sara, my intention wasn't to scare you" Yuki spoke as he followed the girls action in picking the fallen stuff up. 

"Why are you here?" Sara questions looking towards the boy confused. Yuki looked up towards her to meet her dark green eyes. 

"I came to see if you were alright" Yuki spoke while Sara looking towards him in confusion. 

"Why wouldn't i be alright?" Sara asked while Yuki eyes widened slightly seeing her monotone face while she simple got up after collecting the stuff that had dropped. 

"The argument with Kyo, i know he tends to me annoying" Yuki spoke while Sara just signed loudly as she turned her back towards the boy and looking down towards the stock. 

"It's not big deal, i deal with people like that all the time" Sara signed before she looked back in the gap towards the curtain to see many other girls. 

"You should go back Sohma, they will all be looking for you" Sara signed while Yuki looked towards her confused but nodded nether the less. 

"Okay, See you around Sara" Yuki smiled before he went from behind the curtain as he smiled towards all the girls. Sara watched before she turned away. 

'Why is it like this' Sara spoke as she held her chest, a wide blush on her checks as she looked towards the ground, the sound of her beating heart interupting her.