5

Sara walked down the the large dark stairs as she came from the left of the staircase as the stairs sat in the large hallway as many different maids walked around cleaning the place. Sara's dark haired flew behind her as she wore her school uniform, bag hung on her shoulder. 

"Miss Kato, have you got everything ready for school today" The head house keeper smiled as her grey hair was tightly tied in a bun,as she stood near the door. Sara looked towards her as she headed out the door.

"Yes, were doing cross country today" Sara mumbled looking away while the women eyes grew in concern.

"Will everything be alright? You know your not good at physical activity" The maid smiled sweetly but also with a mean intention while Sara dumbfounded stopping in her step while the women only smiled.

"Don't fret, i won't be running i am only overseeing it to make sure it goes smoothly for the school president" Sara states while she opening the door.

"Have a good miss" All the maid shouted as the dark haired girl walked out of the door and going toward her car that was parked in the drive, She signed heavily as she looked up towards the sky her dark hair flowing in the wind.

"I just can't stopping looking"

"There is no sight better"

"Yuki in gym wear"

All the girl called out while Sara only sighed heavily as he made her way around the students pen and paper in hand before she noticed Yuki tying his shoes laces.

"Sohma" Sara called out gaining Yuki's attention while his head snapped up and seeing the dark haired female in her school uniform while she held some pen and paper.

"Sara" He smiled getting up of the floor and greeting her while she only nodded at him "Are you not running?" Yuki asked eyes directed to the uniform

"No, i have a medical condition and i can't do big physical activity" Sara simple said while Yuki looked towards her in concern while Sara only looked back at him before Yuki looked elsewhere

"Sohma" Sara spoke while Yuki turned towards her but his eyes widened once he felt her hand on his forehead while his face tinted read "As I thought you have a fever" Sara mumbled as Yuki looked to see concern in her eyes.

"I'm fine" Yuki smiled while Sara squinted her eyes looking at the boy, more concern filling her face.

"I can get you out if you don't want to run" Sara states directing her eyes to the paper and pen in her hand. Yuki laughed shaking his head

"No, I can manage thank you beside i don't think i can get out of it" Yuki smiled looked towards Kyo who had a fire lit all round him and almost looked like a cat? Sara tilted her head looking at the boy.

"Okay, but you can also come to me if you get tired, I'm helping the teachers out and helping students who injure themselves" Sara mumbled while Yuki eyebrows knitted.

'Why does she do so much to help?' Yuki thought as he looked at the dark haired girl who sampled watched the class though Yuki looked dumbfounded on seeing her face looking angry.

"Them girls" Sara gritted her teeth as she seethed with anger as he turned to see some girls talking with Tohru. Sara soon turned towards Yuki and bowed her head "Sorry i have to deal with something" She almost said sinister.

"You and Yuki seem close" A girl glared toward Tohru as well as her friend as they looked towards her in anger unknown to the two a dark haired girl with burning green eyes made her way towards them.

"You aren't bothering Honda are you?" A sinister voice spoke while both girl jumped turning to see green eyes burning into her "Shall i write a warning?" The girl asked once more

"Ah no!" The girls yelped before they ran away, Tohru smiled towards her friend.

"Hello Sara-chan!" Tohru smiled while Sara nodded towards her as they spoke unknown to the two the princely student watched a smile on his face as he saw the whole thing.

"Honda can i ask you a favor?" Sara asked while Tohru turned towards her concern filling her eyes as she witness a small tint of red appearing on her cheeks "Sohma has a cold, could you keep an eyes on him?" She asked while Tohru's face filling with a smile

"Of course!" Tohru smiled before Sara nodding and greeted her goodbye before she walked away while Tohru met up with Hanajima.

'Honda didn't make anything of that did she? Not like i actually care' Sara though as she made her way over to the teachers while her eyes glanced toward Yuki. 

'He's just like everyone else' Sara thought while she glared looking down towards her paper.