6

Sara walked down the corridor while many people were buzzing around with either chocolate or gifts that were given, Sara face scrunched up in confusion before she walked into the classroom to see the same thing.

"Good morning Sara-Chan!" Tohru cheered while her, Uotani and Hanajima walked towards the girl smiling while the girl greeted them.

"Good morning" she nods before she looked to see all the girls have a deadly aura as she became more and more confused

"So who are you giving chocolates to Sara?" Uotani questioned while Sara turned towards the girls confused

"Chocolates?" Sara questioned while all the girls looked towards her while they nodded

"Yeah Valentine's Day" Tohru smiled but was soon interrupted by Sara suddenly rising up from her table eyes wide

"I-It's Valentine's Day!" Sara shouted eyes wide in shock while the girls looked towards her concerned, while Uotani looked towards her dumbfounded.

"Did you forget?" Hanajima  asked while she tilted her head at the girl who looked eyes wide

"I didn't get anyone anything" Sara signed sitting back in her seat while she looked towards the girls a still blank face.

"Not even the prince?" Uotani questioned while Sara eyes grew wide in shock as she looked towards the floor.

"Should i off go him something?" Sara questioned looking back up at the three girls while Tohru smiled while Uotani and Hanajima nodded at the girl.

"Damn" Sara mumbled holding her head before she soon got up from her chair while she suddenly got up from her seat as she heard the girls cheering her on.

"Sohma!" Sara shouted as she ran down the corridor, the boy turned eyes wide to see the girl calling after him, while he held a book in his hand.

"Sara?" Yuki questioned while he stopped the girl soon stopping and breathing heavily "Is everything okay-"

"I'm sorry!" Sara suddenly shouted bowing while shocking the princely boy while others in the corridors looked towards them eyes wide as well.

"What?" Yuki questioned in confusing while the girls eyes snapped up to meet his as Yuki eyes grew as a ting of blush appeared.

"I didn't get you anything for Valentine day but-" Sara mumbled as she stopped herself a tint of a blush appearing on her cheeks "Can i call you Yuki?" She asked while Yuki eyes grew wide

"Oh" Yuki states mouth wide in shocked before his face tinted with a red as he had to use his face to cover it, Sara continued to look up at the boy "Yes, Yes you can call me Yuki" He smiled brightly.

"Okay. Bye Yuki!" Sara lightly smiled still shocking the boy

"Wait!" Yuki shouted after the girl stopped turning towards the boy who has stopped her, She looked back at her confused "Can you give me your number?" Yuki questioned scratching his cheek.

"Oh. Fine" Sara mumbled as she grabbed a piece of paper from her bag as she wrote her number on and handed it towards Yuki "Here" She states

"Thank you Sara" Yuki smiled happily towards the girl before she turned away from him and walking away, Yuki smiled as he watched the girl walk away from him, her dark hair flowing behind her.

"Miss Kato there is a call for you!" A maid had shouted while the girl turned towards the door, confusion on her face as she made her way down the large stairs.

"Thank you" Sara smiled while she took the phone from the maid before she held it to her ear "hello?" She states.

"Sara?" A voice she recognized to be the princely boy known as Yuki said.

"Sohm- I mean Yuki" Sara stuttered as a blush appeared on her face "Is something wrong?" She asked into the phone.

"I was just checking this was the right numbered, i became worried when it wasn't you who answered" Yuki laughed also into his house phone.

"Yes that was one of the maids, sorry for the confusion" Sara mumbled while she looked towards the kitchen to see many maids peeping round the corner looking at her.

"Okay, I was just ringing to tell you I'm going to a family inn for the spring term and i will be away for White day and i won't be able to give you my gift" Yuki smiled while Sara's eyes grew wide.

"Huh?! You shouldn't give me something! I never got you anything!" Sara shouted a larger blush appearing on her face while she heard Yuki laugh.

"I wanted to, beside it's nothing much i just hoped I would of seen you" Yuki smiled into the phone while Sara blushed even more before she stuttered.

"A-At school then, in the new term" Sara stuttered a bigger blush appearing while Yuki on the other end blushed as well.

"Okay"Yuki smiled into the phone.