twenty

As far as the blonde can remember, It has been a while since she and her wife had sex. Sure, they were on their bikinis all throughout their stay in Hawaii but they can't pretty much do it since Jamie was in the same room as them to make sure she's always on their watch. 

She's now in front of the mirror inside their walk-in closet touching up her look. She's wearing her thong that Jennie mentioned was her favorite and topped it up with a black see-through chemise. She smiled at the thought of having a wild night with her wife tonight since tomorrow's their free day. 

Rosie turned around once again and checked herself before spraying her favorite perfume to give off a more sexy vibe before walking out of the closet only to find the lamp on both side of their bed on and her wife...

Sleeping. 

"Un-fucking-believable" rosie whispered to herself as she comes closer to their bed to confirm if her wife is really asleep

"Love?" she tried to call out her wife while the latter only moved to shift position to make herself more comfortable. That moment, the taller girl realised that her wife isn't waking up anytime soon. She sat down at the edge of their bed and sighed, 

"Now what am I going to do?" she asked herself, completely bummed out. Seconds later, an idea popped up in her head and it will definitely annoy her wife just like what the latter was doing to her right now

...

"She fell asleep, Lis. She fucking fell asleep when we're about to have a fun night!" Rosie complained to her best friend. 

Lisa and Chaeyoung are currently in a coffee shop after the latter brought Jamie into her Korean class. They planned to spend the hour while waiting.

"Maybe she is really that tired? Where is she by the way?" the thai girl laughed at her best friend's devastation

"She had an emergency meeting. I don't think she'll be able to come home until tonight. Seems like it's a big deal" 

"Downsides of having a billionaire CEO wife. Tsk"

"Why? aren't you like, can relate or something?"

"What do you  mean?"

"Jisoo?"

"We're not together" 

"Uhuh? What are you guys to each other though? FuBus?"

"OMG, Chongah, since when did that mouth of yours became filthy?" 

"Ever since we met?" 

"I'll take that as a compliment" 

"What's the real deal, though? Label?" 

"I...I don't know. We aren't good at expressing our feelings vocally. We'll come to that one day" 

"Don't make it too long though. You never know what will happen" 

"You make it sound like one of us is dying or it's the end of the world" 

"No, that's not my point. Like, you can settle yourself more easily if you know where you stand in her life" 

"One moment you're like a fucked up millenial and now you're like a love guru or something" 

"What can I say? I'm an all-around, baby"