Chapter 40

You threw your cards on your bed as you smirked at Hamaguchi, shaking your head.

"You cheated!" You furrowed your brows, crossing your arms.

"I would never cheat, (L/N). You're just a sore loser." She smiled.

"Oh, I see. You're getting pretty confident." Your eyebrows relaxed as you wore a smile as well.

"Just around you." Her eyes were fixed on the sheets while she played with her fingers.

"I like it, don't worry." You patted her hands.

"Well then, you'll have to prank Oikawa-san." She giggled, holding a hand up to her mouth.

You sighed out loudly.

"When?" You asked her.

"I'd say on Monday at school. I'll have to be there to check."

"Make it look like a real confession!" She added.

"Do you want me to get him flowers or what?" You rolled your eyes.

"Of course not. But do that shy girl act." She chuckled.

"Whatever, Hamaguchi. I'll make it as real as possible. Even you will think it's real."

"I'd believe anything you told me." She mumbled, thinking you didn't hear it.

You pretended like you didn't hear it and demanded a Revanche, even though it wouldn't change anything about the bet.

"Wanna do another bet?" Hamaguchi asked you before starting.

"Oh no, thank you!" You laughed.

Hamaguchi stayed until late in the evening and left after she made sure you were okay.

You were now lying in bed and hoping that Oikawa wouldn't come inside.

But knowing Oikawa, he wouldn't just leave you alone.

As soon as the front door closed, the door to your room opened.

"I guess you weren't taught to knock when you enter someone's room, huh?" You asked, pulling your blanket further up in your sitting position.

"Sorry. I was just excited to see you, after not seeing you the whole day." He said, approaching the bed.

"You saw me and might just leave as well." You played with your fingers underneath the blanket.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" He rested his hand on his right hip, making you laugh.

"I don't really wanna see you right now, Oikawa." You shook your head, smiling to yourself.

"But why? Talk to me, (Y/N)-chan, please." His voice got quieter to the end of the sentence.

"You really don't get it, huh?" You looked at him with anger in your eyes.

He shook his head and tried to come nearer, but you stopped him by holding up your hand.

"You really just left me there without anything, Oikawa. Fucking me until I can't feel shit and then just fucking off? Nah, that's not how it works. You have no idea how shitty I felt after that. Not that I was only pain, but also being treated like a cheap whore or something. My standards are not that low."

You watched his head lower in shame as he scratched the back of his head.

"At first I didn't want to be as rough as I was." He started. He looked like a toddler who just was being scolded.

"But I kinda lost it when I thought about that Kuroo guy touching and kissing you. I got mad and took all my anger out on you. I'm sorry. I didn't want our first time to be like that. Also, leaving you just like that wasn't right. I was so mad, that I thought leaving you was what you deserved, after doing it with that bastard for the whole week. I mostly felt betrayed."