Chapter 15

Entering the Jedi Temple, the two knights made their way to the Jedi Archives, which was supposed to hold all the knowledge of the galaxy. It was quite extensive.

"Alright, lets split up and see if we can find something on this 'Kamino' planet" (Y/n) suggested.

"All right" Obi-Wan replied, a bit distracted. He shook it off and went to search.

(Y/n) sat at one of the computers in the library, searching and searching for anything on the planet Kamino. She searched Kamino, Kaminoans, K, Cloners, Clones, Kamino Saberdart, but nothing brought up the planet. She looked in the map of the galaxy in where it should be, but it wasn't there. Did Dex give them the wrong information?

Obi-Wan approached from behind her seat, looking at her as she scrolled through countless amounts of information.

"Find anything?" she asked him, not turning around. He was a little started, but remembered she probably heard him coming.

"Nothing yet. You?"

"Not a single thing. I've searched up everything that could be related to Kamino, and I found nothing." the elf stressed. Obi-Wan sighed and leaned forward next to her on the chair she sat on, dangerously close to her. She took in his scent, vanilla, then stopped and silently scolded herself. He reached his arm out and searched for a moment. Finding nothing, he pressed the 'help' button on the screen in front.

"You're asking for Jocasta Nu?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Well, if we can't find it on our own, we need assistance." Obi-Wan claimed, and (Y/n) nodded.

Obi-Wan moved to look at the bust of former Jedi Master Dooku, which sat in the library, along with many other busts of great Jedi. (Y/n) watched him and could feel him thinking. She wasn't sure what it was about. She began to think herself.

(Y/n) gripped the Evenstar around her neck. She knew it was a symbol of love on her planet, and that one who had the Evenstar would pass it on to one whom they loved. (Y/n)'s head moved so she could see the man behind her. Her body flowed with this unknown feeling as she watched him. Everything about him was perfect to her. His hair, his personality, his face, his body, his eyes... especially the eyes... they made her weak...

"Did you call for assistance?" the voice of Jocasta Nu broke her out of her trance as she spoke to Obi-Wan.

"Yes. Yes, I did" Obi-Wan said, still thinking while looking at Dooku's bust. Jocasta sighed as she looked at it.

"He has a very powerful face, doesn't he? He was one of the most brilliant Jedi I've had the privilege of knowing." the older woman said.

"I never understood why he quit" Obi-Wan voiced.

"Well, one might say he was always a bit out of step with the decisions of the Council. Much like your old master, Qui-Gon Jinn"

"Really?"

"Oh, yes. They were very individual thinkers. Idealists." Jocasta said. "In the end, I think he left because he lost faith in the Republic. He disappeared for nine of ten years and turned up recently as head of the Separatist movement."

"It's very interesting..." Obi-Wan said, thinking over Jocasta's words. He slightly glanced back at the elf he was partnered with, who was still searching for Kamino. He wasn't sure why he did, it just felt... right.

"Well, you didn't call me over here for a history lesson. Are you having a problem, Master Kenobi?" Jocasta Nu finished.

"Yes, um, we're looking for a planetary system called Kamino. It doesn't show up on the archive charts" Obi-Wan said, moving over to where (Y/n) was seated. Obi-Wan bent down on one side of her chair, while Jocasta Nu watched.