Chapter 7: Mt. Aozang

Your POV

" Your eyes, your smiles, your scent, the way you interact with people, the way you care for them, everything... It's exactly just like hers." Zhongli said and I just kept on listening.

" The first time I saw you, I felt nostalgic... It's like I can see her in you, yet you are you. " He said and I just kept on staring at him.

" Why? Where's your friend? " I asked him and he smiled sadly at me and finally removed his hand on my face. He then looked at the sky.

" Can I take you to a place where we could talk matters like this more privately? " Zhongli said and I looked suspiciously at him.

" If it's somewhere expensive— "

" No, it's not. Don't worry. " He said with a chuckle. I then smiled and nodded.

" Where do you think you're going, Zhongli? And you even brought a lady. " I heard a girl said, Zhongli then sighed. I turned around to see the girl, my eyes then widen to see Hu Tao, hee eyes widen as well.

" Oh, it's you Hu Tao. " I said with a warm smile.

" L-Lady (y/n)? " She said a little bit shocked.

" You miss me? " I asked with a chuckle, she then smiles widely and ran towards me, giving me a big hug.

" Sure do! When are you taking me to see Beidou?! " She asked me with excitement.

" Maybe if I got the time to do stupid stuff again and Ningguang's not watching. " I said and we both laughed.

" So you know this handsome old guy here? " Hu Tao asked me referring to Zhongli. Zhongli just sighed, I chuckled.

" Well, yeah. We're... Friends. " I said and Zhongli's eyes widen, he then smiled.

" I'll wait for you outside. " Zhongli said.

" Hey hey hey! Where are you going? " Hu Tao asked him.

" Outside. " Zhongli answered coldly and left. She just pouts and looked at me.

" Well, you two looked so busy... Where are you two going? " Hu Tao asked me.

" I don't actually know...He hasn't told me yet. " I told Hu Tao.

" Fufufu. He's usually having dates with the Fatui guy, now with you? He really knows where to get some money, huh? Fufufu. " Hu Tao said and I just laughed at her.

" I'm actually broke right now, and a guy from Mondstadt saved my ass from the expenses earlier. " I said and Hu Tao laughed.

" The Tianquan closed your account again, huh? " She asked me and I nodded with a sigh.

" What'd say we go scare people and steal their mora?! " Hu Tao suggested and I smacked her head.

" Owww! I'm just kidding! " She yelped.

" My sister's gonna kick me out of the Jade Chamber. " I told Hu Tao and she looked at me with a sly grin on her face.

" Well, stay here at Wangsheng together with Zhongli and give me a little sibling to play with fufufu." Hu Tao told me.

" Hey, Lady (y/n). Mr. Zhongli's outside waiting for you. " Childe interrupted when I was about to smack Hu Tao's head again.

" Hey you! You busy or something? " Hu Tao asked Childe and started pestering him. Childe then looked at me like he was telling me to escape. I just rolled my eyes at him and looked at the window to see Zhongli waiting patiently for me.