Hanlim Pt. 1

"Wake Up!"

"No!"

"You're going to be late!"

"Late my ass, I still have 43 more seconds."

"YAH young lady watch your mou-"

"Shut up windshield wiper."

"... I'm letting Jungkook drink you strawberry mil-"

"I'M UP!"

It's morning in the Bangtan dorm and everybody is lowkey freaking out. Jin's running around doing a million things at once, Jimin and Taehyung have re-ironed a certain uniform about 20 times, and Yoongi is asleep. The rest have been either contacting the manager back and forth or literally throwing all the most random shit they can think of into a certain someone's backpack.

"Yoongi wake up!"

"Snoooooooorrrree"

"I'm taking your swag."

"Snoooooooorrrree"

"Seo has a boyfrien-"

"WHO TF IS IT!"

"Ah you're awake, get ready soon."

"... F**k"

Walking into the main living room, Seo watches as the rest of her members move like a storm. Before she can even open her mouth, Jungkook stuffs it with a piece of toast and prepares to do it again but thank the heavens Jin interferes so the poor girl doesn't choke. The 7 members start rapid firing a checklist whilst Seo just sits there confused munching on the toast.

"Binders?"

"Check."

"Pencil Case?"

"Check."

"Textbooks?"

"Check."

"Period Kit?"

"Hey wait it's not even my perio-"

"Check."

"Bear Spray?"

"Huh wait wha-"

"Check."

"Taser?"

"Chec-"

"Hold on. Why do I need a taser?"

"Don't ask questions, just go along with it Seo."

"Bu-"

"No buts, now hurry up let's go."

Getting into the car, Seo can't help but feel a little bit nervous. It's going to be her first day of highschool! Not even the media have a clue to which school she's going to, only her members, BigHit and family know. That's why, the paparazzi are hella confused when a third Hyundai van pulls up behind the ones who were just carrying Twice and Iz*one.

Getting out of the car, Seo is met with quite the frenzy. Photographers are shocked to see the  popular maknae get off and proceed to snap a gazillion photos of her. What causes an even bigger commotion is when her bandmates, get off just behind her.

"Wait why are you guy-"

"Shut up pabo, keep walking"

"YAH! Jeon Jungkook I wil-"

"personally end you, yes we get it Seo, now if you don't want to be even more late I suggest you to start running."

"..."

Breaking into a near full sprint, Seo enters the school auditorium where new students are gathering. Not looking where she's going, she accidentally bumps into a tall girl.

"I'm so sorry!"

"No worries."

"..."

"SEO???"

"CHEWY???"