31"

Rosaleé and Remus had somehow ended up strolling through the streets of Hogsmeade together

Rosaleé and Remus had somehow ended up strolling through the streets of Hogsmeade together. James was on a date with Lily, Peter claimed it was too cold and stayed at the castle while Sirius had vanished off into thin air, most likely snogging someone in a dark ally way. The snow from Christmas still covered the floor making the cobbled roads slippery and deadly.
Rosa was clad with an oversized knitted jumper she had found in the boys dorm and decided to steal it, while she shivered in the biting air. The two shuffled down the street, that was fairly quiet, as they watched the smoke billowing out of house chimneys.
Suddenly Rosaleé slip on a sheet of ice causing her to slip and cling onto Remus' arm frantically before she had the chance to fall.
Regaining her balance she smiled sheepishly up to Remus. Her nose was pink from the cold and her hands were muffled by some gloves that her brother had gifted her for her birthday once.

"Woah careful" Remus laughed steadying the girl as she gratefully looked up to him "here, take my hand"

Rosa took Remus' gloved hand and they resumed their trek over to The Three Broomsticks to warm up, hand in hand.

They found a small table and walked over with their butterbeers. Rosaleé sat across from Remus and smiled at his appearance. He was wrapped up tightly in a snuggly Muggle coat, atop of his head was a horrendously knitted hat that Peter had once knitted him and his face was flushed from the cold. His hands, that were covered in tatty miss matched mittens, wrapped around his hot butterbeer trying to gain the heat it emitted. Beneath his hat a few strands of hair stuck out wildly tickling his face.

"What?" He asked nervously realising Rosaleé was staring.

"Nothing" she smiled back

"Nothing?"

"Nothing, you're just cute"

Remus only smiled and shook his head causing the bobble on the top of his head to wiggle.

The fire next to the table quickly warmed them up and Rosaleé had to take her hat off due to the heat.
Remus snickered fondly at the girl in-front of him. As she took her hat off it caused her hair to become all stuck up as it messily laid over her shoulders. Even it's is untidy state her hair still glowed in the firelight.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You"

"Me?"

"Come here"

Rosa leaned over the table as Remus reached over to flatten out her hair with his mittens gently "there".

"Thanks rem" she laughed "don't you think it's crazy how fast times going? It feels like yesterday I was first coming here on the train"

"I know what you mean. I only feels like last week I first met the boys and now NEWTs are coming up soon"

"Do you know what you want to do after school?" Rosaleé asked taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm not sure yet but I quite like the sound of being a professor"

"I can imagine that... Professor Lupin. Everyone loves a sexy Professor" she added casually smirking while Remus lifted an eyebrow amused.

"What about you?"

"I don't really know I mean... I always have my modelling to go back to or I could work for my dad at the Ministry but I don't know"

"You don't sound like you want to do either of them"

"Well I don't really" she said swirling her drink around "I thought I'd miss modelling but now I kinda realise there's more important things that it and I don't think I'd want to go back to it. And working for my dad sounds so boring"

"We still have time to figure these things out" Remus reassured kindly nudging his foot with hers. "Though I imagine many people would be devastated you're not going back to modelling" he quirked with a quite smile.

"Well, as I always say, I'm better in real life anyway"

"That you Rosie. That you are"

The two finished the drinks with their knees bumping every so often in comfortable silence as Remus' long legs stretched far over to Rosas side of the table.

"We should be heading back to the carriages soon, they leave in 10"

"Oh yeah you're right"

The pair put back on their hats, gloves, coats and scarves and make their way out of the pub.

"So you don't fall" Remus said holding out his hand for Rosa to take.

"Ever so considerate" she replied graciously taking it.

They walked back in the snow chatting about nothing and everything, until Rosas shoe lace had come undone.

"Go on ill catch you up" Rosaleé waved Remus on as he went to stop and wait.

"You sure?"

"Yeah yeah"

Quickly tying her shoe Rosa had an idea. She scooped up a clump of snow creating it into a snowball and threw it at the back of Remus head. It sailed through the air and hit the bobble of Remus' hat causing it to fly of, leaving his hair to stick up all over. Rosaleé laughed as she ran up to him, skidding  as she reached him and grabbing onto his shoulder for support as she fixed his hair for him.

"Hey! That was mean"

"I'm sorry I had to. I couldn't help it"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Not me posting like 3 chapters today.

This was just too cute I couldn't help myself also thank you for 15k!!!