𝐰𝐭𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐧!?

———————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

"hey wakey wakey little babyyy" sean teases. i groan, squinting my eyes from the beaming light that's climbing through the windows.

i smash his hand away from me. "the fuck do you want seán?" he groans, standing back up properly.

"it's currently uh..." his eyes avert to his all black watch. "i have a surprise- err well we all have a surprise for you, our water child"

"10am. it's 10am ladies and gents" sean dramatically announces. "the fuck you mean ladies? it's just us two guys here."

sean starts to giggle. "well.. you're acting as if you're a lady, groaning at minimal pain but it's just your genitals that declare the gents side."

the fuck?

"it's really painful okay? you wouldn't know."

he starts to shake his head, placing his index on my lips "ah ah ah!" he coo's as if i was a child.

"y'know. rae literally fell down two flights of stairs if you didn't forget- and i literally fell on the bin outside, the huge one! oh and not forgetting hmmm.. lily having terrible bruising everywhere"

sean takes a deep breath and continues.

"toast smashed his fist and head into the fucking wall-" "okay, alright! i get it. my fucking god."

"anyways. get your ass up and get ready. make sure to dress up real nice— sorta like.. first impressions."

my head starts to hurt from the lack of sleep and hangover, sitting up. "what?" i sternly utter, getting annoyance each second.

i roll my eyes, wondering what they're up to now.

"what'd y'all do now..?" my arms crossed across my chest. "well.. too bad" he's acting like a child right now. "sean." my voice went lower than expected.

"it's a fucking surprise dipshit. now, get ready."

with that, he walks out the room, basically whistling with the damn birds like snow white.

the fuck do they want now.

after a bit, i'm done with getting ready and i'm heading downstairs to where i assume sean is.

"oohh corpse" a voice drags on. sean, i sigh.

my eyes travel around the lounge area, that was beside the kitchen. "where on earth is everyone sean?" he was still whistling.

"seriously what are you up to?" i lean against the wall near him and the stairs.

sean shrugs, humming. suddenly, groans were heard from behind me. "lily..? uh.. toast..? uhm.. rae?" my brows furrow from confusion.

lily was in constant pain i could tell, from her temple. "what's up with everybody?" they say nothing but groan.

rae and lily just drops in sync on the couches as toast was begging for food from jack. "wait what? how and why are they in pain while you're all good sean?"

sean just shrugs once again. "eh, gotten some painkillers before duh. i'm not a dumb shit"

my eyes roll.

"anyways." sean passes a toast to toast. ironic.

"i've gotta get you somewhere, let's go."