Chapter 46

As we all got back to the house I invited the various vampires in against my mate's very loud protests. It's like they think I couldn't kill them all with a wave of my hand... Okay, maybe not that easily but pretty easily. 

I had to calmly explain that that is not my only protection on the house and that anyone with wrong intentions gets the boot.

I basically have a bubble of my pure magic surrounding the house. Since it's my magic it knows my intentions and knows what I would deem acceptable and not. 

That made my mates relax and the new guests considerably warier.

There seemed to be a mated pair who wouldn't let each other go and another female vampire as well as two other male vampires.

Rose and Enzo simply followed along into the house and the rest trailed behind them.

Damon had stuck towards the back seemingly shitting his pants at the prospect of confronting Enzo.

Kol was immediately dragging an unconscious Wes to my dungeon in the basement while I got the rest blood bags. He better not stain any of my nice rugs...

Once we all sat down Damon made himself known "hello Enzo long time no see" he said sarcastically with a half smile half grimace on his face. Oh, yea that was smooth...He is such a dumbass.

Enzo's head turned towards him and he immediately snarled "you left me in that hell hole, you son of a bitch" he spit out angrily with a snarl.

Damon took a step back with his hands up "I turned off my emotions, I'm sorry it was the only way I could leave" he said while putting his head down in shame.

Enzo sped towards him and threw him across the room. Goddam it do vampires have no manners!? This is my house!

He would have crashed into my wall if I didn't stop him in mid-air

I glared at Enzo "I don't care if you throw him around but you do not break my house in the process" I said angrily while I dropped Damon to the ground with a huff. What is with Vampires trying to break my damn house?! Not everyone can just compel contractors to fix things!