𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

⚠️ Trigger warning⚠️

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 12, 2020
________________

"We on the block! Where the real killers be!"

"These boys be out here killing people real people and the guns they got is real lethal real lethal!" Louie and Booka went back and forth.

It's too hot for them to be moving around like that.

"I wanna know how we became so distant girl the way we fell in love it was almost instant-" The boys stopped what they was doing looking sideways at durk singing with his eyes closed.

"I'm tryna find a way around it girl tell me how you feel about-" Booka smacked him upside the head.

"If you don't get yo goof' ass on! you on that sap shit! shut that shit up folks!"

"India left yo big eyed ass alone annit?"

Durk got up and put Booka in a tight headlock.

"Die bitch. You always talking shit folk!"

"If it's meant to beee it'll beee it'll beeee-"

"OH HELL NAWL FOLKS" Booka hollered laughing at me.

"THAT WHITE ASS SHIT YOU IN CHICAGO FOLKS CUT IT OUT!"

"STOP EMBARRASSING ME IN FRONT OF MY HOMEBOYS GEE!"

"Gee-" He paused to laugh.

"Gee! I know yo ass ain't that white Gee! Prove me wrong Gee PLEASE."

"Country music is nice to listen to actually." I inquired looking around at them falling on the floor.

"THIS BITCH PROPER AS HELL." I rolled my eyes going in the house getting tired of them picking at me.

There's nothing wrong with being proper.

I seen Von's body laying back on the couch it seemed as if he was sleeping with the hood of his hoodie pulled over his eyes and his arm draped over his face.

I only knew it was Von because of his lips.

"You gon just stand there or you gon come sit down lil folks?" I jumped out of the trance I was in and shyly pushed my hair behind me ear feeling my face heat up in embarrassment.

I slowly walked over to the couch and sat beside him clearing my throat.

He pulled his hood back son and peered down at me licking his lips he gave me a bright smile as if he wasn't tired.

"Wassup witchu? you wanna talk about something?" He scooted lower down on the couch and spreads open his legs more getting comfortable.

"How you been? You been straight mentally and shit?"

"Yeah I've been okay." I shrugged feeling his eyes burn the side of my face.