◇・Squad Findings・◇

"Tony! I'm back!" (F/N) yelled, kicking of his boots at the door, then scurrying over to the kitchen, where you followed. "Can you make (Y/N) something to eat? I didn't think she had lunch or dinner today." (F/N) said, taking of your soaked hoodie and removing your tiny boots.

"Yeah, i'll make you both something. I'll call you whenever it is ready." Tony said, chopping some vegetables. (F/N) picked you up once again, and jumped up some stairs, then leading into a bedroom, which you assumed was his. He set you down on his bed, which had blue striped sheets, then walked over and opened a large drawer in his dresser, then pulled out a pastel blue hoodie, then walked back over to you.

He put the hoodie on you, along with a blanket. "(Y/N), get some sleep for now, okay? You will eat soon, promise." (F/N) said, flashing a smile to you.

Hanji and Levi searched all around HQ, checking every nook and cranny that you could fit your tiny body through. Hanji frantically asked around, each cadet saying no. Levi searched every square inch of the HQ, and even asked everyone in his squad if they've seen you.

Nobody knew where you had gone.

You were walking slowly inside a large forest. You had lost track of where you'd been walking. Weren't you just by the HQ?

You stated to shiver as the air grew colder, the sky growing darker. You were surrounded by thick, tall trees. Each step dragged against the dirt path that you were aimlessly following. You were tired. You just wanted to sleep and drop everything.

You climbed up a tree with thick branches, and plopped down on one of the sturdy looking ones. You leaned your head against the rough trunk, and fell asleep.

Levi POV

Tch. I have no clue where the brat disappeared too. It's been hours, and It's getting dark now. I walked over to my squad, who was sitting at a table in the mess hall.

"Squad. I need you all to search around for (Y/N). Eren and Jean can fill you in on appearance. Eren, Historia. Search HQ once more. Mikasa, Armin. Search the Scout Regiment property outdoors. Conny, Sasha, Jean. Search anywhere else."

"Hai!" Each Squad member yelled, shooting up from there seats, then separating. I sat down and held my head with my hands, then heavily sighed. I'm starting to get worried.

About 10 minutes of pondering later, a cadet stormed into the mess hall.

"C-Captin Levi! Mikasa and Armin have found (Y/N)!"

Your pov

You awoke to a loud thump below you, and you almost fell off your tree. When you peaked your head over to see what caused the racket, your world stopped.

A Titan.

The same thing that took mommy away from me.

You were inside the walls, why was a titan here?

The shock caused you to back away, causing your 10 foot fall off your tree branch, landing with a "oof!" sound. The Titan, who was just sitting and leaning against your tree, turned around to see your quivering body. It stood up wobbly, and thumped on over to you. You tried your best to run, but you weren't very fast.

You tripped over a large root picking out of the dirt, falling and scraping your cheek. The hand of the titan grasped your body, and not gently, either. You spat blood as the grip grew violently rough. When you were at the hight of the titan's face, his large hand began to grow closer and closer to the mouth, as the mouth slowly opened. You kicked and squirmed, though it was all in vain. Tears stained your face and dropped onto the Titans large hand. Just as you were about to meet the same fate as your mother, the Titan went limp, then began and fell down.

"Mikasa! It is (Y/N)! We were right!" A blonde haired boy yelled as he landed on the ground, running over to you. He kneeled down before you, and his eyes immediately widened.

"Mikasa! She's wounded badly it seems!" He yelled as the Mikasa Girl landed next to you a well. "Her side is bleeding, and she has a cut on her cheek. She could have a head injury as well from that fall." Mikasa said. "Armin. I must report to HQ so everyone can return. One of Hanji's titan's must've escaped and came all the way here. I'm sure Corporal would like to know as well. Stay with (Y/N)." Mikasa said, before zipping off, disappearing into the thick trees.