Highly Intelligent

"We recommend that Arthur start taking 5th year classes," Professor McGonagall said.

"5th year?" Percy's eyes widened. "He's 11, Professor... do you really think he's ready for that... I mean, he's very emotional."

"Percy," Grace nudged him.

"He's tested way beyond a 1st year level, we believe he should be taking O.W.L level classes this year," she explained. "We'd just need your permission of course."

"Do you mind if we sleep on it?" Grace asked.

"Of course," McGonagall nodded. "Now onto... Harriette... brilliant brilliant young girl... her contract with the falcons is for 3 years... she believes that depending on how she's feeling about the team, she'll either work for the ministry or continue another contract with them or someone else."

"She's always got a plan," Grace held Percy's hand. "What about Molly?"

"Molly..." McGonagall's tone shifted. "She's... energetic... she gets her work done and she plays Quidditch very well."

"But, what do you think her future looks like?" Percy asked.

"I don't know," McGonagall sighed. "Arthur is remarkable, Harriette is insanely gifted in Quidditch... Molly... she's not trying... she's taking baseline classes, she wants to do the bare minimum while still passing... she has no goals for her life."

"Sounds like Molly," Grace chuckled softly. "We'll talk to her... there's still one more month of Summer, I think we could convince her to change her schedule."

"She is stubborn," Percy smiled.

"Gets it from her dad," Grace smiled.

***

"How was the conference?" Mary asked as she took Percy's coat.

"Well, Harriette's a Quidditch star," Percy responded. "Arthur's a prodigy."

"And Molly?" Mary asked.

Percy sighed. "She's got no motivation whatsoever... Grace and I are going to talk to her tonight."

A young man approached Percy nervously and he looked at him confusedly.

"Oh, I forgot," Mary said. "This is Luke, our new intern."

"Intern?" Percy said through his smiling teeth.

"'Sup," Luke smirked.

"Oh dear Jesus," Percy mumbled.

They walked to Percy's office and he started explaining what exactly they did in this branch.

"I know it might be hard to focus," Percy said. "So, I put things around my desk that motivates me."

He showed Luke a moving picture on his desk and Luke shot up. "I don't know, Perce... if I had a picture like this at my desk, I wouldn't get anything done."

"It's Mr. Weasley," Percy corrected and put the picture down.

"Sorry," Luke said dismissively. He pointed at the picture. "But seriously, I'd be way too busy staring at this hottie."

"That's my daughter," Percy clenched his jaw.

"Oh," Luke's eyes widened. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright," Percy groaned.

"Her friend though," Luke raised his eyebrows.

"My wife?" Percy glared at the teenager.

"Really?" Luke chuckled. "Her? And you? Alright, sure, Perce."