THE NIGHT BEFORE - Rosè / Lisa

ROSE' POV (MOST OF THE SITUATIONS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE MADE UP)

"Don't move like a monkey as usual when you come to bed."

Like they are going to sleep.

Jennie turns the corner, and I move to her seat between Lisa and the Fan. I would like to talk to the Fan who seems quite isolate.

"Hey, everything's ok?"

"Yes Rosie, yes. Thanks."

"You got into a crazy situation. I'm so sorry, we didn't expect it. And for your  first dinner we made you eat instant food..we are truly unforgivable."

"It's ok, don't even think about it. I have a chance to be here with you, this is beyond all the instant food in the world!"

"It's the first time we are so long with a Fan, I mean... Oh...I don't know...I feel a bit shy.."

"Tell the truth, you 're afraid I'm going to find out all your secrets!"

"Oh.. yeah! I'm the one with the most!"

Lisa starts annoying me with loud pats on my arm.

"Let me see... we can start with something about your solo; everyone wants to know about it... like... what about the groove? maybe something a bit rock, or like... more electro?"

"I swear, I would love to tell you something... You know...It could be.......Strewth! Lisa! What is it!? Can you please just stop?!"

Her face turns into one of her surprised expressions; mouth gaped open, eyebrows up.

"What did you just say Rosie?!"

"Oh, yeah! Sorry, my Aussie slang!"

"Okay. Now you have to teach me this new term bro."

"First stop patting me."

"I don't like this show! I'm getting bored..."

I can't understand why she's so rude and uncaring in front of the Fan.

"Shhh, Lisa! Be quiet! Go to your bed if you're bored..."

Jisoo yells at her while she's cuddling Dalgom. Poor Dalgomie, who was scolded for not doing anything. She's is always on her toes lately. It seems that there is no room in her head for anything other than monitoring the couple in love; and even if the drama is definitely not my style, she seems into it,  I want to let her enjoy the moment. Lisa, instead, spends ten minutes complaining to herself; but as soon as her bored cracked voice stops hitting my eardrum, I turn in her direction.

That's why silence fell. She fell asleep!

She let her head fall back on the backrest of the sofa; her eyes are closed, her body is motionless except her chest moves rhythmically with each breath. Even Jisoo notices; she points at her with a nod of the head.

"Look at her!" I whisper.

"Let her go to bed. I'm going to the bathroom."

Yeah, she better wakes up. I gently tap her shoulder.

"Lisa..."

Nothing happens.

I try again, a little harder; moving closer to her ear. As soon as I rest my knee on the couch to lean over her body; her smartphone slips from her hand. The screen is dimly lit up on Jennie Unnie's chat.

 The screen is dimly lit up on Jennie Unnie's chat