15 - FLIGHT

TW-MILD DISCUSSION REGARDING ABUSE

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, & ADD TO LIST FOR UPDATES!

ALSO READ AUTHOR'S NOTE BELOW FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

<<<>>>

(HARRY'S POV)

It's been six days after waking up with Sunny nowhere to be found for the third time now, and I haven't seen or spoken to her since. Granted, I got up half past noon with a raging hangover, and apparently so did Mitch, because she left him at our place too. I assume so he could sleep it off.

She left behind an informal note on her pillow, telling me she needed to drag Niall's ass to the studio for their 9:00 AM session to work on his last song, and then she had to finish her errands before she departed for Kauai.

I expected to hear from her after she finished packing or something, just to check in, or to let me know that we're okay after everything we discussed and how we ended the night. But she never did.

So, I sent her a text a couple hours before her flight on Tuesday, telling her to have a safe trip. And again - nothing.

Thus, resulting in me caving in today.

Pathetically, I searched for her on every social media database I could think of, only discovering one. I scrolled through her Instagram, hoping to obtain some answers regarding her whereabouts and if she made it there okay, but she hasn't posted anything since March when she was in Australia. Where she had her heart attack. If I was a betting man, I'd say she let this account die along with a piece of her that day.

I'll never admit how long I spent looking at all of her photos.

...But it was a while.

Bringing me to right now, going through her friends to find Spike, which was quite difficult, might I add. That's because she never tagged him in any of her photos, her personal tags are private, and HIS NAME IS NOT FUCKING SPIKE! Not to mention, she's following over 700 people.

After clicking on damn near every icon with a buff, tan male, I finally found him. And immediately, I see a thread of bloody breathtaking pictures of Sunny, along with one of them both arm wrestling on the beach. They were taken just a few days ago.

After going through his page, I gathered Spike is a photographer during the day and a DJ at night, who just so happens to have his feed filled top-to-bottom with Sunny. Which for the record, 85% of them, she's in little to no clothing. Regardless, they're stunning to say the least.

I'd be a dirty rotten liar if I said he wasn't talented as all hell, though.

But it's the comment he left under his most recent post that sparked a flare of jealousy within me, and I don't like it. I think I must've read it a hundred times, to the point I have it memorized by heart.