Blue skies Turn Orange

"Dude, did you even sleep last night? Your bags should have Gucci logos..." Denki was peering at your face.

He clearly had no awareness of personal space so you were trying your best to lean away without letting yourself blush too much. Denki was a bit of dork but that didn't hide the fact he was still extremely attractive. You were walking on your way to the school building with him, whilst Kirishima and Bakugou walked behind you.

Last night, you talked with Todoroki for a little bit before going to sleep. Secretly, it made you a little giddy to think about it.
"Hello? Earth to Akashi?"
Denki was suddenly millimetres from your face. Instantly you jerked back, almost tripping over your own feet.
You knocked into something hard.
"Watch it." Bakugou gripped at your arm, keeping you from falling any further. You violently flinched away from the touch, shooting forward and out of the blonde's reach.

"S-sorry."
You were having some serious difficulty with Bakugou. For starters, he was already intimidating enough to make you nervous. Despite this, you could also feel your new body get tense whenever you interacted with him.
Is this another Akashi thing?
Did something happen between the two of them?
Although he was looking at you with an irritated scowl, his eyes were widened slightly with shock.

"Seriously man, what's up with you? You know you can talk to us, right?" Kirishima said, carefully. His brows furrowed upwards in worry.
"Yeah, I've literally never seen you act like this." Denki added, a mix of shock and concern on his face.
"Stop being so fucking annoying." Bakugou added, unhelpfully. There was a hint of something like concern in his eyes though. You snapped your sight to the floor, distressed.
How were you supposed to act like someone you didn't even know?

This whole thing is such a mess. A tight feeling wound around your throat, a forceful reminder to act normal.
"Sorry, I'm just... kind of going through something but I don't want to talk about it."
It was as honest as you could get. It's not like you could tell them what was really going on.
"You can talk to us whenever you're ready, alright?" Kirishima replied, a hopeful smile on his face.
"Let's play games after school, that'll cheer you up!" Denki added, encouragingly.
"Tch. I'm playing too."
"What?! Bakugou, you're actually gonna play? Willingly? Damn this is going to be so fun!" Denki cheered excitedly, a genuine grin reaching his eyes.
The rest of the walk included Bakugou shouting death threats at Denki with the smallest of blushes on his cheeks.

...

You forgot.
You're a boy.
You have to get changed in the boys changing rooms...
(Death)

Finally, the class had a practical hero lesson. You were already overwhelmed.

"I wonder what kind of hero training we'll do today, hopefully it's nothing too hard." Kirishima babbled, conversationally. He was good at talking without the need to be replied to - you found it easy to speak with him.
Until he casually took his shirt off.
You got a full view of abs.
(Death x2)

At the speed of light, you ripped you perverted gaze away - almost popping all the buttons off your shirt as you undressed. Akashi had a white T-shirt in the pile of uniform he had in his room so you guessed that it was part of his school outfit.
You silently thanked the extra coverage.

Not wanting to look like a creep, you religiously kept your eyes to yourself. It was kind of weird, you felt like you needed to cover your chest somehow.
"Come on, man. Aizawa's such a grump if you take long." Denki chattered, changing next to you. He was taking his trousers off, fingers fiddling with his zip.
(Death x3)

Don't look. Don't look. Don't look.
"Hey! Don't judge me for my Sponge Bob pants dude..."
Dammit you looked.
"They're... cool." You commented awkwardly, glaring into the wall in-front of you.
"They're fucking dumb." Bakugou called from the other side of Kirishima. It took all of your strength not to look over.
Do not lose to the Baku-abs...
Ignoring, the chatter around you, you finally decided to start getting changed.