//Departure//

(A/N: I ended up loosing the draft for this chapter... on the bright side, it was mostly dialogue, but because of that, I will be keeping this as short and necessary as possible.)

"...Besides," Ray continued after a short pause. "It's not like the three of us want to risk it alone. After all, we're just "naive chumps who know nothing". We gotta get help from a tutor with experience."

"Wha-?" Don said, matching the thoughts of countless children as they began to catch on to their two sibling's plan.

"No way..." Anna muttered anxiously. Ray then began explaining the plan. He'd just finished when the door slammed open.

Kids ran away in fright from the scary man by the doorway. "Yo." He said plainly. Emma turned around and gave him a bright grin.

"Oh, I was waiting for you!" She said cheerfully per usual, spreading her arms in a welcoming manner. "Good morning, Mister! Let's make a deal."

----timeskip brought to you by my laziness-------and Anna's drawing of Daisy which she sent me~~----While I'm here next chapter will likely be a collection of her drawings of the OC's which will hopefully be completed by then! Now, moving on...-------------

"Well then, Mister, let's make a deal... or else we'll blow up this whole shelter!" Emma exclaimed calmly. I snorted.

"Yeah, Mister, let's make a deal! After all, if we're going to die anyway why not make a real scene! It'll be great! Big boom! Human meat explosions!" Make sure to bring some popcorn for the show!" I meant to say to myself but spoke a little to loudly, drawing all the attention in the room to myself.

"...You're not right in the head..." Ray said, rightfully disturbed.

"You just noticed?"I spoke sarcastically while cocking an eyebrow. 

Ray sighed. "No, I may just've been in denial until now. No one wants to learn they put their lives in the hands of a psychopath." 

"You'll get used to it." Chris said, giving the ravenhead a small pat on the shoulder.

Yuugo's eyes flicked around the room. "...Very well." He concluded. "If y'all are so eager to throw away your lives, I'll help you die."

"....but...but...no, mister, you can't let them die!" Chris, (the little one from plant 3), wailed.

"YOU SHUT UP!" He growled before letting out an exasperated sigh, pushing his hair back out of his face. "Very well. I'll go with you and help you search for Minerva. BUT! I'm showing the way and that's it. I'm not guarding crap. And I'm certainly not putting my life on the line."

"I understand." Emma responded, still smiley as usual. "That's fine." She paused for a moment before her smile broke out on her face once again. "Soo... what's your name!"

"I said I'm not telling you my name... Antenna kid." Yuugo turned away. I snorted despite already knowing it was coming. Emma's reaction was priceless. "Don't get me wrong, I don't have the slightest intention of getting close to you. And stay outta my sight, if you please. I don't wanna stare at your stupid faces." He finished, picking earwax out of his ear as he spoke.

"Antenna." Yuugo began giving us all nicknames, pointing at us one-by-one. "Sleepy cyclops. B e a n. Prissy four-eyes. Curry chow. Pizza topping. N o s e. and..." He turned to me, an indistinct expression on his face. "Scary Albino." He finished, giving me my nickname.

"scary??!" I stood in shock for a moment before shrugging. Oh well. It could be worse. I then chuckled to myself, imagining what he'd think of Norman. Now that is one scary albino.