32

The ground was cool on your bare skin.

You shivered and opened your eyes. When you took in your surroundings you became filled with despair.

You were back in the room you had been held in, surrounded by darkness.

Despair quickly turned to panic, had it all been a dream? An illusion?

You couldn't remember all of it clearly, had you been fooled into doing what they asked?

No. If you had inherited the power they wouldn't still have you in chains.

Your head shot up as the door began to open.

You kept your face blank, refusing to give them any reaction.

The person who stepped into the room wasn't from the League, you had to shake your head to make sure you were seeing things right.

Aizawa stared down at you, the other person remained in the shadows behind him.

You let out a sigh of relief, "you found me."

His voice was devoid of emotion, "so it seems."

Your expression became confused as he continued to stand in the center of the room. "We need to get out of here, I can't get out of these restraints on my own."

He continued to stare.

"Please they could come back any second! Help me!"

He turned his back to you. "I was unaware that this is where you were being held, if I had known I wouldn't have come."

"What?"

"The reason nobody has come for you is because nobody wants you back. In fact, your disappearance spared us the burden of getting rid of you ourselves."

You shook your head. "You're lying, just get me out of here please!"

Aizawa began to walk away and you pulled against your restraints. "Hey! Don't leave me here!"

He stopped next to the person he had come in with. "Do with her as you will, the heroes have no use for the daughter of a villain."

--------------------------------------------------

You quickly sat up in bed, your breathing coming out fast and uneven.

A hand was on your shoulder, you looked over and could vaguely make out Bakuous face in the dimness.

"Hey it's ok, you're safe alright?"

You tried to take a deep breath, digging your nails into your palms.

His hand covered yours, "don't do that. This is real, you're here and you're safe."

You looked into his eyes, the intensity of his gaze startling you a bit.

You held each other's gaze for a moment until you looked away. "I'm sorry, for waking you up."

"Don't apologize dumbass, you've just been through some crazy shit.

He lightly placed his hand under your chin and brought your gaze back to his. "I know you have this idea in your head that you need to be all strong for other people or whatever, but it's ok to let people help you sometimes. You don't always have to fight alone."

You raised your eyebrows. "You know, you should really consider taking your own advice every once and a while."

"Yeah well, you were kind of the one that showed me that. When I came to your dorm that night, all beat up and stuff, you just... helped me without asking for anything."