Back story

Saki and Uotani they are me and my sisters best friends. Tohru my sister is an air head so I have to look out for her even though we are twins we are nothing alike she is more on the cutesy side while I'm more mean you could say. I always wished she would think things through a bit better but she never did I spent most of my life protecting her from bullies.

I ended up taking karate lessons to learn how to fight for my sister, she didn't know though only my mom did. My mother also spent some time fighting with me because she wanted me to take care of her and myself because she knew she wouldn't always be there to help us. And like always she was right, sadly.

Tohru was always to nice to stick up for herself so that's where I came in. After my mother died we were left to our grandfather he was quite a trip until we had to leave for renovations and that was the time I wasn't there so I could change the outcome. We both were left out with no home I was beyond pissed . And we couldn't bother our friends so Tohru decided for us to sleep in a tent it took a lot of convincing for me but I finally folded because I promised my mother I would always be there for her... no matter what.

That was the last thing I promised my mom "I will always be there for Tohru!" Those words were engraved into my head since they were one of my mothers last wishes. I always wanted to make my mom proud.

So that is why I am here now sleeping in a tent with my sister. I hated every second of it as well.

I ended up picking up a job at the dojo that I trained in I always got free lessons because they knew my mother so I decide it would hurt to train some of the younger kids and I also had to clean up after but I made lots of money from it so it helped me and
Tohru. I was pretty smart so school came easy to me I really didn't need to study so my time went to helping out Tohru with everything. She made me promise that I wouldn't tell Uotani and Saki about our situation so I didn't. So now me and my sister are out living by ourselves in the middle of a forest but it was kinda nice being away from people sometimes and my sister was really working hard so I did as well she always helped me and I helped her.

Edited:10/5/21