Chapter 38: Double Standards

I should be six feet under with the glares I'm receiving right now.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Alex asks, eyebrows scrunched. His eyes switching between me and Alfie. 

"Is that little fucker spreading shit? I swear I'll kill him." Ales seethes, turning to walk out, but is stopped when Alfie speaks up again. 

"Alejandra has just told me herself. It was at a party one time when we were all out of town." He explained. I look down knowing their glares are only going to get more intense after hearing that. I'm not ashamed of what I did, I'm not. It's just I know I'll get angry if I open my mouth so my best bet here is to keep it shut. 

"Are you kidding me? A one-night stand Aleja really?" Ales fumed at me. I still didn't say a word. Not mentioning the fact that they've all had many, many one-night stands. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they had lost count of the amount of women they've slept with. Yet it's absolutely absurd for me to even have slept with one guy. Well that they know of anyway. 

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The double standards in this family are unbelievable.

"I don't believe this." Alex shakes his head, rubbing his hands down his face. The rest of them are silent which scares me a little. 

Silence is a whole other level of angry in this family. 

"I want his address and I want him In front of me in my office tonight." Manny seethes to Tony. I snap my head to him, my eyebrows furrowing. What the fuck. They can be angry at me all they want but I will not let them hurt Rocco just because they're upset with my decisions. 

"No. Leave him out of this, what's done is done." I say finally speaking up. My voice matching their angry ones. 

"I don't care if it's done, I care that it even happened in the first place." Alex growls, glaring a me. I swear to god, I'm going to seriously lose my cool with these boys. They have no right. 

"What did you expect?" I question, narrowing my eyes at them. "It was bound to happen at some point." I shrug my shoulders, adopting a more laid-back approach to the situation.

"You were told no boys Alejandra. I expected you to listen to the rules. It's not that hard." Manny growls accusingly at me. 

I have to scoff at that, "That's rich coming from you. Actually, it's rich coming from all of you." I pause scanning them, "You all had sex for the first time around 14 If I remember correctly. Yep that's about right, cause by the time I was 12 that's all you guys talked about. You guys thought that I wouldn't hear since I wasn't in the room, But I heard.  As soon as I would go to bed you would all laugh and talk loudly about which girl you were sleeping with that night. The different positions, who had the biggest tits and ass, Oh and my personal favourite part was when you guys would compare experiences with the same fucking girl! You would speak about these girls like they were pieces of meat, as if they didn't have feelings. It disgusted me." I sneered at them. 

"And you wonder why we don't want you around boys." Alfie rolls his eyes. The nerve of him. 

"Yea, well unlucky for you guys the disgust only held me back till I was 17." I spit out. The rest of them just continued to glare at me. My eyes caught Papa's who's just standing In the corner of the room, watching his children argue. I stare at him for a second, his eyes hold no emotion. 

"Wonderful speech there Sorrellina but it was a waste of time. This Adduci kid isn't getting off so easy. And if there are any other guys, well you better start praying for them because I will find out and they will pay." Armano says threateningly. Oh if only he knew.