School time

It was early in the morning when I heard "y/n y/n it is time to wake up for another day!" I groaned and said "ok ok I will get ready."

I stood up and we both started to get dressed. When we were done or so I thought I said "ok let's go." She said "WAIT your hair I will do it, come and sit!" I chuckled at her and said " ok" she giggled and started to style my hair a little so it didn't look like the mess that it was before anymore.

After that I helped her with her hair and she had already made breakfast with the stuff we had in the tent. So we are and we left the tent and she said "we still have some time before school starts let's go adventure." I followed her and she ended up finding a house all alone in the woods? I got worried as she started going closer to it and she was looking at it I stayed close to her and was looking to make sure no one would sneak up on us.

We both were looking at these stones that had the Zodiac animals painted on them. We heard a voice and she jumped back while I stayed in place she was apologizing while I watched her ramble on.

I rolled my eyes and said "hello is this your house?" The man said "yes yes it is did you pretty laddies need something?" I said "no your house just looked interesting out here and my sister looked interested in those stones." Then Tohru said "yeah sorry for the inconvenience."

She then smiled at him when another boy walked out and said " Honda sisters what are you doing here?" I said "just looking at the house I didn't know you lived here Sohma." He then said "well yes I do live here are you guys on your way to school as well." I nodded and he said "would you two like to walk with me?" Tohru said "if that wouldn't be a problem I would like to."

The other man waved at us while we started to walk away. I asked "is that your father?" Yuki said "no my cousin I just live with him." I nodded while Tohru was rambling on about something when I put my hand on her shoulder and she squealed and I laughed at her.

We finally got to school and we waved goodbye to the Sohma we walked to school with. We went into the building when some girls from some 'Yuki fan club' I hated those girls they were so annoying.

They marched up to me and my sister and said "what do you two think you are doing while Yuki?!?!?" I yawned and said " Tohru what time do you have work today?" Completely ignoring the fan girls. Tohru replied "uh I think awhile after school." I smiled at her and then grabbed her hand and walked past the crazy girls while they yelled trying to catch my attention.

They were about to follow us when Uotani and Saki came up next to us and scared them off. I smiled at them and we went to class together arms linked while Tohru smiled like an idiot.

Time skip
I just got off of work I had work later than Toruh so she would be home first. I walked up to the tent and Tohru want there so I looked and found a note that said "I went over to the Sohmas house you may come to if you would like." I yawned and said "damn it I wish she would stop doing things without me!" I was going to go to when I heard a crack.
It was the ledge it was going to fall I quickly grabbed mom's picture and all of our stuff out I was going to take the tent but we pinned it down to the ground with pins and they wouldn't come out of the ground.

I felt the foot jolt when I went to run my shoe came off and I tripped but just barely got over to safety. I let out a sigh of relief the I grunted seeing my shoe down there on the pile of stuff. I went to find a way down when I heard my sister yell. I freaked out and then saw her go to the pile of dirt with my shoe on it. She started digging and yelled "oh NO MOM, Y/N!" She started digging like crazy when I saw the two other boys looking at her with despair.

The fall wasn't that far so I jumped off onto the pile of dirt with moms picture in my hand. The two boys seemed shocked that I jumped from that height and was fine but I didn't pay much attention to them when I saw Tohru crying came to a stop when she saw me and mom. I said "it will take a lot more than that to kill me ya know." She sighed with relief at my words and she hugged me tight. She said " I am so glad that you are ok!" Then she whispered as she looked at the tent in the pile and said "our stuff is-" I cut her off and said "is fine I got it all out but now we have to find a new home."

When the man before said "you can stay with us for the night till you figure it out!" Tohru started to protest saying it would be to much trouble when I cut in and said "yeah thanks we will take up that offer we will leave after tomorrow." I smiled at Tohru and said "we need this for now ok." She nodded as I climbed the wall of dirt and got up and grabbed our bags of stuff and threw them down to Tohru then I jumped down myself. The older man said "how can you do that stuff and not get hurt!?" I giggled and said "I have tra-" then I realized that Tohru was next to me and she had no idea that I trained in martial arts or in basic training to become stronger. Then I said "just because I guess." He nodded knowing I was keeping something.

We all got back to the house and the man who I now learned his name us Shigure lead us to a room up stairs. He let us shower and then we went to go to bed. I said goodnight to Tohru and we went to sleep in out sleeping bags that we had in our tent. This wasn't the ideal situation but we needed safety for the night.

Edited:10/5/21