32

Choi Jaewon put the box full of fried chicken down as Yeonjun unpaused the movie.

After Jaewon had cried her life out, she had decided to let Yeonjun stay over the night as it was late outside ( despite the fact they lived next to each other. Jaewon maybe just didn't want him to go ). He reluctantly agreed and the two decided to order food and watch a movie together.

Without looking at her, he handed Jaewon the chicken before reaching into the box again to take some meat for himself.

Jaewon, surprised but thankful, bit into the savory food before nodding.

The chicken was good.

3 hours later, the chicken box was empty, the movie was over, and Yeonjun and Jaewon were asleep in each others arms.

❅ ❅ ❅

Choi Beomgyu didn't even know Jaewon had returned to school the next day when until he saw her sitting with TXT as usual.

As much as he wanted to leave his own popular table and embrace his girlfriend, he didn't, knowing that if he left, people would probably stop calling him popular.

So, with a sigh, Beomgyu remained seated as he watched the usual drama between Kai and Jisoo unfold.

Choi Soobin was overjoyed to see his friend and was quick to hug her when she sat down next to him.

Chuckling a bit, Jaewon gave Soobin a small pat on the back before taking the lunchbox Yeonjun handed to her.

Choi Yeonjun's fingers accidently grazed against Jaewon's as he handed his second smaller lunchbox.

An electrifying feeling spread through his fingers and he nearly darted his hand back in shock. Cheeks turning red, Yeonjun looked away from the oblivious girl before opening his own food and taking a bite.

This never happened before

❅ ❅ ❅

Everything was back to normal before anyone knew it.

Jaewon returned to school and continued studying with Taehyun resulting her to getting pretty good grades as she used to.

Although her father was still hospitalized, Jaewon had been able to save up and pay for the bills meaning she didn't have to take extra hours in her part time job anymore.

Yeonjun and Jaewon started becoming closer too after their night together at the girl's house and TXT noticed more and more often how Yeonjun's eyes would light up or how his cheeks would turned pink whenever they met.

The only difference in Jaewon's life was Beomgyu.

It was crazy how much the boy had changed this year alone even though it just started a few months ago.

Beomgyu didn't walk Jaewon to school anymore and now only Soobin picked her up every morning. He didn't take her out on too many dates as he now hung out with the popular kids after school as well. Beomgyu didn't exchange many words with Jaewon when they were in school either.

It didn't even look like they were dating.

Choi Jaewon sighed, holding her phone as she exited the school building. She was going to text Beomgyu first for once.

Gyu 💕

Jaewon
Are you free today?

Choi Beomgyu looked down surprised. Jaewon had never texted him first. It was making him feel all warm inside. Smiling, he opened the app to reply 'yes' when Jisoo grabbed his hand, forcing him to stop writing.