31

11:47 a.m 

Taehyung yawned, his 1st day off from recording, plus it was the weekend, and he wanted to rest. 

"I'm coming in!", Taehyung smiled at seeing his brother. "You've been so busy", Jin said as he sat down on the younger's bed. "Mhm, you too".

Jin sighed, he loved teaching, but as usual there are always parents who feel like their child is much more intelligent than the rest, some who think a classmate stole their child's jacket when in reality the little lads did a trade. 

Jin was always absorbed with his students. 

"So how are you and Namjoon doing?" Taehyung asked. "Good, I like him a lot", Jin smiled. "We have a date today, will you be okay home alone? Did you want company on your day off?" 

Taehyung shook his head, "I need sleep". 

Jin got up and tucked Taehyung in more, "Okay, I'm heading out, if you need anything just call me okay?" 

"Okay hyung, thank you".

-

"So, do you like it?" Jimin asked Yoongi who was staring at a painting of them on their wedding day. 

"Whoever you commissioned is talented", Yoongi said as he quickly wanted to leave his house. 

"Wait", Jimin held Yoongi's hand. "What?" 

"Can you stay with me today-"

"No, you know I'm working on something". 

Jimin scoffed, "Working on something or hanging out with Taehyung". 

"Shut up", Yoongi said. "He's a dumb college student, you're really risking our marriage for a-"

Yoongi threw his bag on the floor. 

"I'm done". 

"What?" Jimin said. 

Yoongi took off the ring from his finger that has been holding him down for 3 years.

1,095 days.

"No, put it back on", Jimin said. "I'm done", Yoongi picked up his bag. 

Jimin stood, with his left palm holding his husbands ring, "So you're really just-"

"Yes", Yoongi said, "When you leave, you can have half of everything I have, I don't care", he shut the door.

Jimin felt like his world was slipping.

So he knew what he had to do.

-

Taehyung felt it in his gut that it was not a good idea to meet Jimin.

But he also knew he needed too.

Jimin told him he'll be waiting and Taehyung was in a car going to Yoongi's house. 

Or Jimin and Yoongi's house. 

He didn't know. 

-

"So", Taehyung said as he sat in the back porch, Jimin sitting right across from him wearing sunglasses.

"No beating around the bush here, you have to break up with Yoongi already", Jimin said as he took a sip of his tea.

"W-what", Taehyung said. "Break up already, two days I'm giving you or else I'll make your life terrible", Jimin continued. "I-"

"And I know you will do what I tell you because wouldn't you hate to see your brother get fired from his job?" 

Taehyung had his head down. 

He has no choice. 

"That would be a shame...", Jimin saw a bird chirping in the cherry tree Yoongi and him have in their back yard. 

"It would be a shame if your friend Jungkook suddenly lost the show-"

"I fucking get it okay?" Taehyung sighed. 

"I get it, you win". 

Jimin smirked. 

"I always do". 

A/N

So what are we predicting????