| The Day After |

Jin opened his eyes to the darkness, the smallest thing that illuminated the room being the sun that shined in from the tiniest gap the curtains had made. He steadied himself on his elbows and looked around. His body felt numb yet he still managed to shift to the edge of the bed to reach the fabric that blocked the sun. With a quiet noise, the curtains hit the end of the rail. It took him some time until his eyes adjusted to the bright light but it was worth it. The daylight was warm and relaxing unlike the room, which was ice cold, the not so pleasing smell of last night lingering around.

'Morning handsome~' a raspy voice sounded behind his back. A smile formed on his face as he turned around to meet Namjoon's shiny maroon eyes. 'slept well?', he asked and his question was answered with a slight nod. Jin quickly faced the window again, slowly getting up by taking support from the bed. He limped his way towards the glass which presented a beautiful view of seoul. His eyes followed the passing cars and the crowded people on the streets who were rushing to the opposite sidewalk.

The concentration took over when he started guessing shapes out of clouds that covered the clear blue sky. The next moment, he realized he was being hugged from the back, their naked bodies becoming one. The man kissed the bare skin, starting from his shoulder to his neck. Soon, Jin giggled at the contact of Namjoon's cold fingertips on each side of his waist. 'Why don't we take the chance and show the whole city the beauty of Kim Seokjin?' The hugging male offered while his hand made it's way lower to his manhood.

'Sounds fine' he answered with a big smile as he turned around and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck while hovering his leg to press Namjoon against his own body. 'You weren't this daring yesterday lil' he admitted suprised and there was Jin again, hiding his blushing face in the crook of his lover's neck. 'Stop~ it's your fault that I become like this' he whined in response. Seokjin gently hopped onto the windowstill and crossed his legs after he caged Namjoon between them.

'Show seoul the prettiest view they will ever witness to' Jin dared the other who was busy adding fresh new dark hickeys to the ones he made last night. 'They will see the 8th wonder of the world' Joon promised him as he grabbed Jin's thin leg and positioned it on the white window board while the other swung down. 'how do you want it?' Namjoon asked with a grin on his face, knowing Jin wouldn't choose it hard ever again. 'hmm...first soft then hard'

He nodded in agreement and leaned closer to Jin's face for a passionate kiss. With their morning breath, it wasn't much enjoyable but Seokjin's lips still had a hint of bitter cum, which made it quiet better. As they tasted each other's flavors, Joon's fingers traveled to his lover's nipples and twirled them torturously slow. 'Nhm~ mhh...'

Quiet sounds escaped his lips here and there while Namjoon took advantage of it and dominated his tongue. Their hands roamed each other's warm bodies needily as they couldn't get enough of each other. 'N-Namgh~ Namjoon...' the submissive boy moaned into the kiss, reaching for his member without letting the other know which of course caused Joon to let out a low groan against Jin's lips. 'Spread your legs' Namjoon demanded with a raspy tone and the obedient boy his lover is, quickly did as he was told and pulled the dominant male closer by his shoulder. Jin grabbed a handful of the other's hair and lead him to his sweet spot. They wildly moved and pulled each other closer although the space between them was non existent.

Both males gasped for air as the neediness increased by each second. 'Please...' Seokjin breathed out, his hands still appreciating Joon's thick muscular biceps. With swift moves, Namjoon reached for his own hard cock and rubbed it at Jin's skin, searching for his entrance. 'Why does it take so long!?', the impatient boy complained.

'Shut up', Namjoon joked as he finally found the hole and slid his dick right away, not spending any time on prepping him, since he was sure the male was still loosen from the steamy night they had. Compared to the last sex they had, a moan sounded from the male as something huge streched him out once again. 'Fuck~ you're still tight huh? Time for me to fuck you harder this time' Namjoon humored with a wide grin. They might be doing the sinfullest thing yet there was no such seriousness.