45 - Forever

Warning: Not Edited.

Diya pov

With my whole will power and strength, I hugged him tight as much as I could. 

Mistakes were done on both of our sides and I have taken it too far than I can take and the result he is walking out of my life permanently taking my breath with him. Seeing him in this broken state is killing me. 

How can I say my Arjun is dead to our son? If he is dead then I would die the next second.

"sorry Arju" I cried on him hugging him from behind, I cried my heart out unable to tolerate the pain I had these days without his presence beside him, the tears of pain left my eyes not able to glance at him for hurting him the most of not letting him touch his child.

"I was angry Arju, I am sorry" he didn't pay any attention to me nor his body stiffen like he always reacts to my hug.

Taking my hand from him I turned him towards me grabbing his shoulder to look at his face after months I am seeing the same emotionless face which I happened to witness during our early marriage days.

Failing to control my tears I spoke to him, "please talk to me Arju.." I said holding his hand.

His jaw tightened in reflex, "I am getting late"

The thought of him again leaving me is stabbing my heart, "you promised me forever" I cried gripping his hand tight with the fear of him leaving me.

"my death did part us"

I shook my head crying, "sorry Arju... my anger blinded my eyes"

He took my hand from his not looking at me, "it's not anger it's the amount of trust you had in me" saying this he started to walk towards the gate, I ran behind him.

"okay I did wrong whatever I did was wrong but don't leave me Arju... we need you"

He took a bag from the car, "you already found someone to look after you both and there won't be any necessity for me anymore" 

In anger I turned him towards me gripping his shirt inserting the ring on his finger, "this ring always belongs to you and we both don't need anyone apart from you" I shouted angrily.

He tried to remove it back but I stopped him, "why are you keen on leaving me Arju? do you know how much I missed being near you? At least for once you never had wished to see me?"

"For what? Taunting me or blaming me for trying to kill my child?" he asked in a soft tone, "your silence gave me answers at that time Arju what more can I do? You never defended our statements and you agreed you gave me the tablets what more can I do?"

"But I gave you every explanation you expected before leaving you listened to every word and mocked me expressing all those as a lie. You sided for a man who sold many women in the market, for the man who killed your grandparents, mother, and my son for money, you witnessed everything in your own eyes yet you sealed my love and care as a toxic one" my legs trembled in fear, "every time I take a step to make our relationship in a correct path you took 5 steps back"

"What more I can do when my father is killed brutally with an unrecognized face... you had blood on your shirt ho..." he interrupted me still in his unshaken blank look, "that's the exact reason I gave you 7 months to think properly, I heard a woman needs her husband's presence beside her during her pregnancy but you didn't, now can I know what made you come to me all of a sudden?"

"Why are you speaking like this Arjun I missed you more than you can imagine..." he laughed mockingly making me cry more, "I saw at the hospital how you missed me" his words are squeezing my heart painfully, he throws something side the car and shut the trunk of it heavily in anger, I gripped his hand, "sorry Arju"