28

Brady Hutton

"Why did you invite the idiot?"I pointed at Roy.

"He's just here to stop me if I do anything stupid," Dan explained.

"I'm not an idiot."Roy pouted, "You're an idiot."

"I'm gonna go get a drink."I ignored him and went up to the bar to order only one drink. I went back to the table and gave the beer to Dan.

"Where's my drink?"Roy asked.

"You didn't get your heartbroken and I don't want to risk my badge being suspended for this," I said to Roy.

Dan had told Roy everything and I just had a feeling that the idiot would make sneaking Dan a drink more harder.

"Aren't you gonna have any?"Dan asked me.

"I'm driving."I pointed out.

"I can drive," Roy added.

"Did you bring your car with you?"I asked.

"No."He said and finally shut his mouth.

"Can I see some Id?"

The owner of the bar, Mark suddenly came to our table.

I could see that Dan was already panicking and so, I gave him a weird look to calm him down.

"Oh, hey Mark."I said casually, "That might be a problem."

"Why is that?"Mark raised his eyebrows.

"Because they're undocumented."I whispered to him, "They don't even speak English."

"Si," Roy said, making Dan and I cringe.

&&&&&&

That got used kicked out of the bar.

With that, I let Dan help himself out with my minibar. I took my eyes out of the both of them for 5 minutes and when I came back, the both of them were already wasted.

"You gotta be kidding me."I cringe, "How many have you guys had?"I looked through the table and saw that they drunk way more than they should have, "And who told you to drink anything, idiot?"

Great! I had to take care of two drunk teenagers during my day off.

"I'm not an idiot."Roy defended, "But I need to puke."He gaged and I gave him a trash can, "Can you hold my hair back."He asked.

"Your hair is not even that long."I pointed out.

"Great, now I don't want to barf anymore."He rolled his eyes," Thanks a lot."

"Screw Laurel."Dan said out of nowhere, "I don't even like her that much. She has a stupid brunette hair that smells like men shampoo, her blue eyes are NOT something like a Disney princess character, her not being as tall as me ain't any more attractive either."

Sounded like he meant the opposite of everything.

"I wanna dance."Roy stood up from the floor," Brady, do you want to dance?"He asked drunkenly.

"No," I said sternly.

I didn't know what to do. I could send them back home but also didn't wanted to explain to their parents that I, a deputy, got them drunk.

I then heard the doorbell rang.

"Don't touch anything, "I warned and went to the door. I opened it and got nervous when Liam was standing in front of me because I really couldn't explain what was going on.