59

JC'S POV

Blood. Lots of blood.

Shia was beating Nayeon's stalker named, Josh nonstop.

It's been an hour when we arrived here, in one of Shia's warehouse and all she did was to punch and kick the stalker without a remorse.

Her anger took over her and no one can't stop her because if there's one will, should pay the consequence.

This is the side of Shia LeCoutre that everyone around her doesn't want to comes out.

People did not know that Shia is one of the highest Mafia ranks in the country. People did now know that behind of her gentle aura, there is a hidden monster that growling when her madness took over her.

"SHUT UP! Don't tell me you're inlove with her because you're just fucking obsessed with her! You almost got her killed, you motherfucker!!!" She strongly shouted, not contented with her outburst and punched him again in the face multiple times.

Shia then stood up and walked behind him  and she suddenly locked her arms on his neck which the man widened his eyes when he realized Shia was choking her.

"Bud, you might kill him." I couldn't stop my mouth from talking as i saw the man's face were already pale because of what Shia was doing.

I knew i shouldn't intervene my bestfriend but i can't let her kill the man, she maybe a member of mafia but she hasn't killed people ever since.

And now, she's glaring at me with a very powerful and fierced eyes, with an enigmatic face. And thankfully, she listened to what i said as she release her arms from the stalker's neck and walked to the table where a bunch of torture stuffs were placed.

And next thing she did was more sinister.

Me and Quintin as well as her two bodyguards Peter and Kristoff watched in horror as we all know what's next to happen.

"Sto-pp..i-beggg yooou, s-stop." The stalker pleaded with his hoarse voice while his face was already covered with bloods and bruises.

"Stop!!???? Did you even stop doing creepy messages and videos on your social media account just to get attention from Nayeon and from her fans? Did you even stop threatening her if you finds out if she has a boyfriend, you will kill her huuuuh!!!!? What if i kill you right now and won't see sunlight again!!?" Shia shouted at him and she suddenly smirked at him.

We all saw the smirk she had made, and we all know that kind of smirk, smirk that you will regret that things you did because next thing going to happen is, you'll be blind or can't walk again.

I took a deep breath multiple times and waited Shia to do what she was going to do to him.

This is the part i do not want to see, i am brave but i am not like my bestfriend who has a monster that growling in her body.

And even though i feel sorry for Nayeon's stalker, he also deserves the punishment he received from Shia.

And without a warning, Shia suddenly hit his knees with a baseball bat several times while a loud scream from the stalker can be heard the entire warehouse, a scream that begs for mercy.

"I-i'm s-s-o-rry...i'm-s-orr-ry i'm be-ggg..ing yo-ou ple-ase st-op..." His cracked voice pleaded again at Shia but the latter was not finish yet as she keeps on beating him using the baseball bat on his entire body.

(A/N: Pesteng yawa ka Josh!)

"I'll let you live but if i hear your one more time bugging Nayeon or the girls, i won't hesitate to kill you!!" Shia warned him while continued hitting the stalker using her barehands on his abdomen and face.