Part 55

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS SPICY....

We all awoke the next morning at 9am....

"Shit....." I whispered looking at the mess around us, we were all half awake and half asleep still, the train was to leave at 10:30....

"Wait how come our hairs are all normal...." I noticed the twins and Harry's hair before Ron's and Hermione.

Hermione shoved a note in her pocket after showing everyone but me......

"Dumbledore wrote us a note saying how he heard the commotion and wanted to check it out, when he found us he turned our hair back." She smiled sheepishly.

"Umm ok....."

I tied my hair into a loose ponytail and left the dorm in silence, bringing all my blankets and pillows with me.

I sighed, they clearly kept something from me but I decided not to dwell on it and get out my trunk.

I undressed and put on a crop top with a buttoned up shirt open ontop and some ripped jeans with my trainers, I knew it was going to be cold so I wrapped dracos blanket around me and left my dorm for the last time this year.

I placed Elora and my trunk in the common room where the luggage will be collected and put on the train.

Some third and second years were sitting around, staring at me.

"What are you all looking at?!" I hissed and they turned their heads. I was done with everyone today I just wanted to go home.....

I walked out the common room and gripped onto my wand tightly, if anyone stared at me again I'll hex them. It couldn't be my outfit could it?.....

I avoided all my friends, not that they were around anyways, I was probably acting abit petty but they were hiding something from me and acting weird...

I got to the platform of the train, it was crowded and I just saw a speck of platinum blonde hair next to a very tall Blaise.
I smirked and ran towards them.

"Hey!" I called and they both turned to me and opened their mouths in shock.

"What?.... not you two too? Everyone keeps staring." I started becoming insecure and wrapped the blanket around my whole body.

"Your-your hair y/n......." blaise stuttered and pulled out my pony tail and brought my hair to my face.

"Those motherfuckers." I whispered.

"Please get rid of it..... you look like weasel bean........" Draco shrieked.

I laughed and pointed my wand and cast a spell the twins said that would remove the colour.

"Better?" I smiled up and Draco and he relaxed his body and smiled.

"Much better." He mumbled and wrapped his arm around me.

We walked in the train and this time Blaise and Draco saved me a seat in a compartment with just them two.

"I'll be one moment. I've gotta see some people." I smiled and shut the door.

-

The train wasn't to move for a while so I got off the train quickly.

Hagrid and Dumbledore were waving people off.

Payback time.

I muttered the hair colour changing spell and pointed my wand at Dumbledore.

His beard and hair that was once white and grey, turned bright green.