꧁21꧂

Regulus Black and Leta Lestrange held tightly onto their luggage as they stood together on the station, waiting for the train to arrive. Leta's drank less then she thought she would but was still a bit hung over however Regulus didn't drink at all, instead all night he was making  sure younger years stayed in their dorms, which was a difficult task.

The ruby train finally arrived and the two Slytherins ,along with everyone else, boarded it. Regulus and Leta sat together in the same compartment after pushing their luggage onto the shelf above.

The train jolted just before moving, making Regulus drop all his books on the floor and Leta laugh at the boy. Then the door slide open and a messy haired boy peered through.

"Oh um," He began, looking at Regulus for a second then back at Leta, "I didn't get to say this yesterday but Merry Christmas," He continued avoid eye contact with the others enjoy but looking into the amber eyes of Leta. "You too Reg." He finished, finally looking at the boy who eyebrows were furrowed with confusion.

And with that, the Gryffindor left, sliding the door shut and hurrying in the direction of Sirius shouts.

                                    ༒
"You seem to of gotten close to Potter this term," Regulus said suggestively, leaning back in the navy cushioned chairs with his arms crossed.

"Me and Potter!" She began chuckling loudly which made the boy taken back by the fact he was wrong. "No,no we are just friends." She continued the boy which made him look up at her with wide eyes.

"That's still not good. Even talking to a blood-traitor will get you disowned." Regulus said with a concerned and almost shaky tone. Leta bit her bottom lip as she avoid eye contact with him, instead looking out at the hills that rolled by.

She let out a loud sigh and slumped in her chair, thinking about how her mother would scream at her for her posture.

                                      ༒
Most of the train ride was silent apart from the odd sentence and chewing of the sweets from the trolly which passed then around half an hour into the ride.

Finally they arrived at King's Cross station in London. Leta pulled her luggage from the shelf and ran out onto Platform 9 3/4. She looked around with wide eyes for her mother, snapping her head side to side as she searched for her.

Once she did she ran, wrapping her arms around the woman who was not much taller then her. Leta's mother ,Amata Lestrange, was a rather short woman with slightly sunken cheeks which seemed to be a trait for all Pure-bloods.

She had a similar skin tone to her daughters with the same dark hair which was often styled in a bun to show off a pair of expensive earrings. She was originally from the Pure-blood family, Rosier.

Amata did not agree with blood purity, in fact she would tell her daughters that she felt in love with a muggle boy before marrying their father however Minette has an idea that she still loved the muggle whilst she was married.
But to protect her children, she acted like she supported the hatred of anyone who wasn't Pure-blood.

Leta's father on the other hand probably hated muggles as much as Orion Black. Her father ,Corvus, had his first son named after him since it was a name that ran in the family.

"Ahem." Her father cleared his throat to catch his daughters attention. She let go of her mother and looked into his eyes which were dark and stormy. "Do not act so stupid in public." He hissed at his daughter.

Leta and her mother shared a look before standing up straight, waiting for Minette to walk over to them.

Finally, her older sister arrived and walked over with her chin up in the air, not even glancing at the other students. "Father, Mother." She greeted, nodding at her father who almost smiled with satisfaction.

"Why couldn't you be more like your sister." He hissed at his youngest daughter, before greeting Minette back. Amata placed a hand on Leta's shoulder and smiled at her, nodding to reassure her.

                                      ༒
The Lestrange estate was a large stone mansion covered in green ivy which had climbed up the wall over the years. It was located in the rural countryside not to far from the neighbouring village, Godric's Hollow.

Leta stepped into the great entrance hall of the estate. The walls were covered with portraits of past relatives which crepes Leta put especially as a child.

"Go upstairs and unpack and by then," Corvus turned to Tinky ,their house elf, who had their hands behind their back and looked at the ground "dinner will be finished." He finished, hissing at the small elf who flinched with every word.

                                     ༒
Leta heaved her suitcase up the stairs and pulling it along the her room which made moved to the top floor that summer.

Their was 3 floors to mansion, the third one only consisting of her room, bathroom and a private library which her mother and sister pushed her to take advantage of.

Leta's room was quite big. She had a large double bed with dark wood posters which was engraved with markings, including her and her siblings names which they carved into her bed years ago.

Her a small section of her wall was covered with quidditch posters she had taken from her brothers room before their father kicked and pushed the furniture in a fearsome rage.

Leta jumped onto her bed, spreading her limbs out so they weren't touching and stared up at the top of her four-poster bed which she made her and Minette painted one night.

She let out a loud sigh then sat up, beginning to unpack her clothes from her suitcase, putting them in her wardrobe neatly or her mother would kill her for the mess.

                                          ༒
The family of four sat at the unnecessarily long table in the dining room, a crystal chandelier lightning up the room. Leta picked at the food, scrapping her fork on the silver plate with her other hand supporting her head.

Corvus glared at his daughter before picking up his ornate glass and using a spoon to tap on the side of it to get their attention.

"I don't know why your doing that, there is only four of us." Leta said, still looking down at her plate and picking up some chicken with it. "It's comments like that that get you in trouble." Minette whispered to her side beside her, taking the fork from her hand and putting it on her plate so she would pay attention to their father.

"The Blacks will be holding a ball tomorrow night and we will be going." He said, his sunken eyes scanning the faces of his daughters. Leta rolled her eyes, knowing these balls were boring and there was no fun at all.

"Do not roll your eyes at me!" Corvus shouted, hitting his fist on the table which made their mother jumped and the wine in the glasses spill out of the glass. Leta said nothing, knowing she should shut up, but looked into her father's eyes with a blank face.