chapter 27

=Alexandra POV=

I'm currently laying down on my bed, watching a scary movie with Zack. After the events today in school, I didn't see Abigail for the whole day. I guess she left home or something, but I'm grateful that she left. Also, Zoey left the school, saying something came up with her girlfriend so she had to leave. She's acting really weird these days. I keep saying I'll talk to her, but she keeps going somewhere.

I broke away from my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I bent over to get my phone, breaking our comfortable position and making Zack whine.

"Baby, leave that phone and come back," he said, whining again.

"Child, it could be an emergency."

"But it is an emergency; without you in my arms, I'll probably die," he said. i laughed.

"You such a baby,"

"But I'm your baby," he said, kissing the back of my thigh. I blushed. I know for sure that I blush. And I know Alexandra Dale does not blush; this dude is doing something to me.

I finally picked up my phone and saw Zoey's name pop up. I picked it up.

"Hey girl, wassup? When are you coming back?" I immediately asked her.

"I'm outside. Can you come and open the door for me?"

"Don't you have your keys?" I asked her to get up.

"No, I left them in the house," she said.

"Okay, I'm coming."

"I'm on the gates,"

"Ok," I said and hung up. I took the keys and went out the door. I saw Zoey standing on the gates, and I walked up to her.

"Next time, make sure you have your keys," I said, unlocking the door.

"Now," Zoey said. I looked at her confused, but then I felt something pinch my neck. I turned around and saw four people wearing all black. My vision started getting blurred. I knew I couldn't do anything; whatever they injected me with made me paralyzed and fall to the ground. I saw Zoey's figure crouch down.

"Zoey, why would you do this?" I asked, my voice fading away.

"Because you deserve it, bitch," she said and punched me hard, knocking me out.

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating. I'm stuck in school. And I'm sorry for not updating faster and for making this chapter so short. I'm a bad author, to be honest. But I hope you are still reading. Thank you all!