0 3 Why Would A Demigod

"What is your sila?" She asked as she looked into his green eyes, he smiled and took her hand in his, he looked at the wooden bracelets on her wrists and pulled them out gently. He noticed how skinny she was, while his hands were pink and plum, hers were pale yellow and dry. He pressed the bracelets between her small fingers and covered his fingers on hers.

He looked at her face, she was busy staring at his hands, waiting for some miracle to happen, he chuckled and his eyes glowed green and so did his hands. She looked at him and he looked back at her and slowly hundreds of green, glowing butterflies surrounded them. She looked at the bracelet in her hand, now that wooden bracelet was of gold. And her hands were covered with gold dust. He stopped glowing and looked at her. 

She slowly moved away from him and looked at the bracelet. 
"How...did you..."
"Everything that I touch, I can turn it into any metal I want,"
"But then, last time you turned water to bread,"
"Oh, I used a spell," He laughed, "I am learning some spells, but my sila is actually just changing anything into a metal,"

"...Is that why you are so rich?" She asked, "Did you turn something big to gold?"
His face lost it's smile, "No," He moved away from her and turned back, "I mean, I did turn something huge to gold," He reached an oak tree and pressed his hands on it as if supporting his body against it, his back faced Jevelene.
"So, what happened?" She asked, excitedly, "Were they shocked?"

He smiled, "Yeah, they were,"
"And then?"
He looked at her, "Then what?"
"Did they just hug you because you finally got your sila?" She crossed her fingers together.

He just looked at her smile. She slowly stopped smiling, knowing something was off, "Oh, they didn't?"
He pressed the gold bracelets on his hands, swallowing a lump in his throat, "Can we not talk about that?"

"Oh, okay," She looked at him for a while, "I need to go now. Grandma must be worried,"
He waved at her, "Byebye,"
"Byebye," She picked up her bucket and ran away, spilling half of the water on her skirt. He picked up his hat and placed it back on his head. He was about to leave when he felt a gentle tug on his silk robe. He turned back and looked at a pale hand, holding the fabric between two thin, long fingers. He looked up and looked at her red face. It wasn't as red as her hair, but it was definitely more red than her fingers.

"Jevelene?"
She moved closer to him and hugged him gently. His face turned slightly pink. She quickly moved away, "What was that for?" He chuckled.
"I don't know, I just really wanted to hug you. You looked sad so I thought it'd work. I'm sorry if I annoyed you again. I'll take my leave, bye!" She ran away. He looked at her go. 

'She never looked nice,' He looked down the forest, into the barley fields. She turned towards him and waved. He smiled and waved back at her, 'She looked like art.'
Jevelene made her way through the golden fields, 'And art wasn't supposed to look nice,

It was supposed to make you feel,
She made me feel,'

The next day, they met again. He lay on the grass while she filled some water in her bucket. He looked at her, "Where do you live?" He asked.
"In that village across the fields,"
"Then, why do you get water from so far away?"

"Because I'm not allowed to take water from the village well,"
"What? Why?"
"People say I am a witch, so I am not allowed to drink the water from the village's well,"
"Why do they think that you are a witch?"

"Because I have no mother. Nobody has ever seen my mother, it was just me and my father, always. He said mom left right after I was born, she went back to Alkamshine."
"Where is that?"
"I don't know, dad said it's spread over Siberia, Norway and the Arctic ocean,"