² SOLUS

BEFORE SAKUSA LEFT TO PRACTICE, he waited in the living room for the female to hopefully soon come out of her room. He felt bad not further continuing their conversation from last night, but in his defense, he did not want to say anything to somehow offend her. He heard her door open followed by the bathroom door closing, she must have not seen him. As he saw her walk out a minute later, he stood up going towards her, "Um, hey."

     "Oh, hi. Good morning, didn't see you there," she smiled, fully turning her body to him.

     "Morning, uh, just to let you know, I'm gonna be at practice the whole day. And if you're planning to go out, here's the spare key," he said.

     "Oh, thank you," she replied as she took the key from him accidentally touching his fingertips.

     "Is there anything you need before I leave?" he asked awkwardly pulling his hand back.

     "Um, not at the moment—oh, would you mind giving me your number incase something comes up?" she asked unlocking her phone giving it to him.

     "Oh, yeah, sure," he said inputting his number, then handed it back to her.

The woman saved his contact as she smiled at him, "Thank you, and have a good practice."

He nodded watching her figure go inside her room, he went to the living room grabbing his bag leaving the girl all alone in his house. As she heard the front door close, she peeked out making sure he actually left. She started to explore the rest of his condo she was not able to see yet, it looked even prettier with the rays of sun beaming in.

She excitedly skipped to the kitchen checking the refrigerator, she touched her stomach feeling it growl. But she did not want to eat his food without permission, even though she was ashamed to ask. As she closed the fridge, she noticed a small paper held back by a magnet.

Breakfast is on the table if you want.

The female turned around seeing a food cover, she picked it up seeing a full plate of food as her mouth watered. She happy-frowned at his kind gesture, she did not even hear him cook. She ate half of the dish wanting to save the rest since she was not sure she would have anything to eat for lunch. And throughout the morning, she finished unpacking knowing her first day of her internship starts tomorrow.

During the ravenette's lunch break, he pulled out his phone checking his notifications. He received a text from an unknown number, he opened the private chat reading it as the corners of his lips curled up.

UNKNOWN
12:01 PM

hi it's y/n, i forgot to text you
but thank you for breakfast

you're welcome
Delivered

He went home after he was done with practice, he suspected she was in her room due to the living room and kitchen untouched. Sakusa walked straight to his room taking a shower, he wondered if she went out or if she ate dinner yet. He changed into comfortable clothes before heading to her bedroom. As he lifted his arm about to knock, the door suddenly opened making him slightly jump.

     "Oh, sorry. I heard your door open," she smiled awkwardly, "Um, I actually wanted to ask you something, if you don't mind."