16-ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ

From my basic knowledge of French I could decipher what she saying. Please gather around class.

The class formed a circle around her and I stepped back so I wasn't exactly in the centre.

I really didn't need any extra spotlight on myself. No thank you.

"We will be going over the movements in dance today. We'll take it easy today and hit the ground running from tomorrow. For new faces, my name is Madam Chantelle. I want to express that I believe that dance chooses you, so do it justice. In a line please."

We all had formed our positions one after another, our left hand on the barre. 

"Ballet is a dance executed by the human soul, first position please."

The class continued, position after position.

"Merci class, well done for today. We will start with our routine tomorrow. Anthony, come here," she waved her hand to the boy who strode towards her, lithe and slender.

I winced as I walked across the floor, my muscles aching. I pulled muscles I didn't think I even had. My legs felt shaky and could not support my body yet my head was the only thing that was feeling heavy. I arched my back as the pain, relieving in the sensation it brought.

That felt good.

Removing my ballet shoes, I winced at the blisters at the back of my feet, putting on clean socks and my trainers. 5.40. They should be here. The changing room was quiet, the girls mumbling quietly after the exhausting practice taking a toll on the lively faces.

This was just one day, what would it be like at the end of the week.

Quickly I gathered my things, exiting. I couldn't keep them waiting.

And they were, in their circle, chatting among themselves. Alaric dressed in shorts and a hoodie, showcasing his magnificent calves while Darius adorned his sweatpants and hoodie. It fit rather well, if you know what I mean.

A.K.A his bum.

 Raphael didn't look out of place, as pristine as ever.

They were a sight for sore eyes.

Alaric had looked up seeing me and I smiled tiredly, walking towards them when Raphael engulfed me in a hug. I sagged against him in relief, my body relaxing.

"You look exhausted," Raphael spoke up, while I mumbled hi to the others. 

"I am, the instructor said she was going easy but what a lie. I am sore everywhere." I replied, rubbing my face on his chest before pulling back to look at the other two.

"Here, " Darius passed me a strawberry sparkling water. " I got this from the vending machine, the sugar in this should perk you up." 

I thanked him gratefully, how thoughtful of him! Sipping on the water, I leaned against Raphael, his arm around my waist as support as we walked away from the vicinity of the studio.

"Did you guys  shower?" I asked Alaric and Darius, their tousled hair looked even more lustrous than usual. 

I swear these guys need to spill their haircare and skincare routine.

"Yes after practice finished." Darius answered, as he took my bag from Alaric to put by bag away.

"I mean he had to, he sweats like a pig and his  body odour is simply disgusting."  Alaric blandly replied, in response to Darius who hit him on the head with a smack.

"Shut up arsehole, at least some of us work hard."

"Doing what? Kicking a ball around a field? My, the hard work must be so tiring." Alaric teased back, his face composed.