(38) Italy (part 2)

Valentina's POV:

We all get into three cars. One has Uncle, Dad, Aunt, stephan and Emilio, the other has me, the two sets of twins and Max. The third has Enzo, Ales, Antonio, Elijah and Matteo.

We all drive towards Uncle Alfonso's house. After 15-20 minutes we arrive and get out of the car. The guards let us all in without even stopping us.

This time we planned that Uncle Francesco's family will go in first with Dad, Ales and Elijah acting normal saying they had some work here in Italy. That's when me, Enzo, Xander, Xavier and Matteo will hide in the living room.

We have asked Stephano to record everything. We even got a blow horn. So when the count down begins I will get the horn ready and will blow it real loud and then everyone will come out shouting BOOOO.

Solid plan right? I'm gonna probably give them a heart attack..lol.

We all get into position.

"Okay we'll go in now and then we won't close the door so you guys can come in later and hide into the living room", Antonio said grinning.

We give him a thumbs up smirking.

We kids hide in the nearby bushes and plants first then the oldies go to the front door and ring the doorbell.

Aunt Isabella opened the door. She saw them and smiled immediately.

"What a surprise guys! Alfonso see who's come", she shouts for Uncle excitedly.

Uncle comes out and smiled wide seeing Dad and my older brothers.

"Hello guys! What a pleasant surprise!", Uncle Alfonso smiled happily.

"How are you Alfonso?", Dad asked hugging him.

"I'm all good. Come on in", Uncle said.

They all went inside and Elijah made sure to leave the door open.

We five slowly go in. If someone saw us like this they would think we're goons or something.

We see the coast is clear and we run towards the living room. No one was there so we hide behind the big sofa.

After 10 seconds everyone comes in talking. Leo, Mark, and the triplets are also there with them now.

Me and Matteo were controlling our laughs. Enzo was smiling widely.

"Why didn't you guys bring Valentina and our brothers?", whines Daniel

"Yeah it must have been a perfect vacation", Damon said

"Plus it's Val's birthday tomorrow so it would have been even more fun", whines Diego

"We told them the same thing", Lucas said playing along.

Me and Xander do a small high-five.

"Sorry boys they couldn't miss school", Ales said.

"Come on", Mark huffed.

"It's Valentina's first birthday here with us guys. You should have got them", Leo said

"Now what? she'll be spending her birthday alone without her father and eldest brothers!", Aunt Isabella said sadly

"Sorry guys it was important", Dad said

I felt some people sit on the couch we were hiding behind.

I look at my brothers and gesture them for the count down.

They nod. I get the horn ready.

Xander whispered very softly one..two..three.

Boom!