Chapter 21

Namjoon's P.O.V

"Jungkook get your lazy ass up!" Jimin yelled as he tried to drag him from his bed by the arm but the younger refused to move.

"Leave me alone~" he whined, pulling his arm back harshly, making Jimin fall and groan in pain as his hips hit the side of the bed. "You bastard." He whimpered in pain as he held his hip.

"Jungkook get the fuck up or I'm gonna get Jin in here," Hoseok said, coming into the room as well. "Okay, wait wait wait wait, don't call Jin I'll be up in five minutes. Just give me five minutes, I'll be awake." Jungkook lazily got up and ran to the bathroom, tripping in between as I chuckled.

"I don't know how Jin manages to do it but it works every morning," I said before smiling at the two best friends. "You okay Jimin?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." He barely managed to speak before leaving the room, chest down and knees bent as he held his hip in pain

"I'm sure he'll be fine," I said before walking out of the room as well.

"Breakfast is done will you guys get here already!?" Jin yelled, placing the last plate of food on the table and placing his hands on his hips as if he was a mother scolding her children when they didn't eat their vegetables.

"I'm here!" I replied. I sat down and immediately dug into the food, not daring to waste another second. Soon enough the rest of the six members joined the dinner table as well.

"Are you guys excited for the Tournament?" Yoongi asked as I stopped eating midway and groaned in annoyance.

Aannnnd there goes my appetite.

"Ah, shit! The Tournament!" Jungkook said, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"I forgot about it," I said as my eyes met with Jin's who had a confused face on. His lips immediately turned into a smile before he suddenly blew a kiss my way.

"Ahhh Hyung," I whined as I heard him do his iconic windshield wiper laugh. "You're so weird," I mumbled but he couldn't hear it over the sound of his laugh.

"When is the Tournament again?" Taehyung asked in a weak tone.

This past week had been the worst for him. He had gotten tremendously weak to the point where he can barely walk or talk. We told our teachers that he was sick so he got permission to skip classes but that excuse can only work so long.

We all had gone on at least one trip somewhere outside the school with a lead we all hopefully thought would help us cure Taehyung. Each one was a complete flop and as every day went by I could feel Taehyung losing all hope.

Rosé would try her best to heal him but she too kept getting extremely weak and exhausted as she had to tend to him multiple times a day. I would notice her skip classes and if she even attended any, she'd just end up falling asleep and getting in trouble for it.

We all told her to take a step back and relax for a while. But she refused and started crying, explaining that she wanted to help him as much as she could and that she felt pathetic because she'd get tired without using much of her powers. This last whole month was an emotional rollercoaster for every single one of us. So many things had happened and they all occurred so suddenly that even now I still have trouble adjusting.

First, the whole Lisa and Yoongi being twins, then Professor Du lying, we found out that Professor Du had a past with the headmaster of Cloud Tower. And now we're still struggling with Taehyungs whole curse.

It ended in Jisoo and Jennie heading into her room and trying to calm her down since she had locked herself in. Taehyung knew none of this and no one wanted to tell him anyway, because we all knew he'd immediately stop Rosé from using her magic on him. And with all the dead ends we've had these past two months, Rosé's magic is all that's keeping him alive at this point. And it pains me to say this but I know we all understand that,