Chapter 8 Ordering the materials & going on a quest with Keqing

Y/N P.O.V.

After I tested those new weapons, I promised to make a Mosin Nagant for Amber. But I noticed that I don't have any materials for another Mosin Nagant. I also knew that I can buy these materials in Liyue. Before I went to Liyue, I told Mona, Lumine, Jean, Amber, Venti, Lisa, Barbara and Fischl that I will go that town because I need materials. I could tell that they are worried me. Four of them are very worried. I told them that they don't have to worry. After they calmed down, I made for them food for two days and left my house. I had my assault rifle, my pistol and my combat clothing with very much Mora.

Timeskip: 5 days later

I really hate to travel on foot to Liyue. Maybe I should finally build for me a chopper and a car with many seats. Anyways, I arrived at Liyue and went to the first store where I could get materials until I met someone special. It was Tartaglia. But he wasn't alone. He was with a child.

 He was with a child

Child:"Hey, brother. Who is this?" *points at Y/N*"

Tartaglia:"Huh, what do you mean?" *looks at you* "Ah, Y/N. Nice to meet you."

Y/N:"Likewise, my dear Tartaglia."

Child:"Brother, do you wanna sell him toys?"

Y/N:*looks at him confused* "What do you mean?"

Child:"My brother is a toy seller."

Y/N:*looks at Tartaglia* "Is this your real job? Wow, I never thought that this would be your job. I'm impressed."

Tartaglia:*sighs* "I will explain it later. If you wanna know it, follow me."

I nodded and he brought me to the bank of Liyue. I saw how the little boy played with his toys. Tartaglia and I were in another room next to the child's room.

Tartaglia:"I am sure that you wanna know who this little guy is, right?"

Y/N:"Yes, shoot it."

Tartaglia:"This is my little brother."

Y/N:"Wait, for real? This is your brother?!"

Tartaglia:"Yes, he is. His name is Teucer."

Y/N:"Wow, I never imagined that a brutal killer like you has actually a caring side. Signs and wonders still happen."

Tartaglia:*chuckles* "I know. Anyways, I wanna ask why you are here in Liyue. I thought that you returned to Mondstadt."

Y/N:"I actually did it. I only returned to Liyue for looking materials to make another weapon."

Tartaglia:"Which weapon?"

Y/N:*sighs* "I am sure that you wanna which weapon. Here." *shows him the blueprint of the Mosin Nagant* "This is the weapon."

Tartaglia:"I see. Do you mind if I can borrow this plan?"

Y/N:"Even if you learned how to build the weapon, you can't use it."