Chapter 7

The girl  that turned to me  frightened me.  Even if she was young she was intimidating. Her hair was frizzy,  blood was splattered on her jumpsuit, and her eyes made her  look even more insane.

"Hello Mavis.  I'm June," she told me.

"How do you know my name?" I asked afraid of her answer.

"We all know your name Mavis. You're one of the most well-known misfits. You're practically famous here," she stated.

Since I was frightfully curious I decided to press further. 

"Why am I famous June?" I wondered trying to get her to spill her secrets.

"I can't tell you. It's a secret.  Mrs. Brunswick would kill me if I told you or Har-" she stuttered cutting off her last word.

"What about Harry,  June?" I asked more intrigued by the new information.

"Harry and you are one of the most famous Misfits around. That's all I can tell you. You'll just have to surrive to find out about your history," she advised.

As I turned back to face June I realized she was gone. I slowly crept along the hall to find a cell with blood smeared on the walls. It wrote "Run." As I read the warning a chilling whisper breathed down my neck.

"Hello Mavis..." he whispered.

The man started to lightly graze his hands over my curves. He reaked of smoke making me cough hysterically.

I forcefully kicked him causing him to stumble in pain. "Bitch," he scowled.

I sprinted far down the hall my heart beating a mile a minute. My mind dared me to look behind me but I knew if I stopped I could get caught again.

I came across a electronic panel immulated upon the wall. It displayed the hundreds of cells spread throughout the building.

Two were hilighted with a red glow. Red meant highly intelligent according to the key. Cell 1996 and Cell 1994 were hilighted.

1996 was my cell... And 1994 was Harry's. His displayed a lock on it which meant his cell was closed.  My cell was labeled me as Exterminated.
Harry probably assumed I was dead. I wasn't and I needed him to know that I was still alive.  Hesitately, I pushed on the unlock symbol to release him.
Harry's  POV

An almost inaudible click came from my lock. Nobody ever unlocked my cell unless it was my guard. He wasn't even near my cell and I was under Solitary confinement for one more day.
"Mavis," I thought. It was a crazy thought but I didn't care.

I pushed open the door and I crept along the hall. I needed to get to the Madhouse.

Eventually, I had reached the metal door that seperated her and I. The door that defined hell and the even worse version of hell. I couldn't imagine how afraid she was in there.  I pressed my eyes up against the small opening.  

A girl with frizzy hair and bloodshot eyes ran up to the door. She examined me closely though the opening.

"Harry! Harry Styles.... Oh my gosh. I can't believe it!" she muttered in shock.
Mavis' POV

I crept through a small closet I had hidden myself in. June was running toward the door.  She was insane but the expression on her face resembled shock. I sprinted to the door to take a glance at the commotion.

A pair of green eyes looked up at mine and practically smiled.

"You know Harry Styles?" June asked.

I nodded and she smiled as I confirmed it. It was like she knew that we would know each other. I turned my head to look back at June but she had disappeared again.