Six

(sorry guys the piece of meat in my head I call brain decided to malfunction again so this chapter is very confusing.

"Well go on, hurry"

"ugh, I am trying this trunk is way too heavy"

"hey wait for me"

"to the left!"

"oi! watch where you are going"

The platform was crowded as usual and it was hard to keep up with the Weasleys, and on top of that, I had a huge trunk and an owl to carry.

"Cmon dear, the train is leaving soon"- Molly grabbed my owl and led my trunk to the train.

I neared the train and got on.  walked through the narrow corridor to find the compartment with the Weasleys. The hallways was emty as everyone was boarded in. Some professor was nearing me and cheking if everyone is seated.

"What are you doing here? Here get in this compartment"- He said with a disgustingly sharp voice.

He opened the nearest compartment door and pushed me in closing the door behind him.

"ow"- I said holding my arm where he pushed me. I turned around and saw 4 figures just staring at me.

"What yall staring at"- I said. They looked younger than me, at least some of them did, this girl with short black hair looked like a mom.

"Draco? Kick her out maybe?"- she said.

"Ey I can hear you, you know?"- I  hissed. "Yeah see if your boyfriend can kick me out"- I said while having a grin on my face.

The white haired dude got up and held out his wand. "get out, find another compartement, filthy orphin"

I peeked out of the compartmeent for a second and saw Fred and George coming this way, they saw me and quikened their phase.

"Careful, might just end up unconscious on the floor, mamas boy."- I smirked.

"How dare you talk to me this way"- He got closer and was about to cast a spell.

Just as he was about to do it, a hand reached out and grabbed his arm, pushing him back. The white haired dude stumbled back and barely kept his balance. He stared at the two figures behind me and blinked a few times before turning around and looking at the girl, whose eyes were extremely wide.

One of the twins pulled e out of the compartment and led towards theirs. I took one last glance at the white-haired dude and could see embarrassment written all over his face.

"What was that all about?"- Fred said as he was sitting down. "it's only the beginning of the year"

"I know but it is not my fault he charged at me for getting into his compartment"

"You got into his apartment? why?"- The other one said.

"I didn't, I mean I did but it wasn't me!"

We all stared at each other and one of us cracked a smile and we all started laughing uncontrollably. 

"Then *wheeze* then how *wheeze* "

"I told you I didn't! A teacher pushed me in it!"- I said through laughs.

"Well then say so!"

The rest of the train ride, the Weasleys were trying to test some very predictable pranks on me. They showed me some of their new products and even sold some to the 1st years.

(this chapter is a Lil short but don't worry)