Ch. 82

Turks and Caicos
                                                 January 9th, 2020

Key's POV

" Hi, I'm Dora and this is Boots, and we're in Turks and Caicos. Can you say Turks and Caicos?" Caliana said as we walked into our villa.

I laughed as I put our bags down.

After the baby shower, we had sent all the gifts to Cali's house. Then, we hopped straight on the jet.
Erica and my momma was gone make sure all the gifts from the baby shower was sorted before we got back.

" It's enough rooms, so we ain't gotta share." I said.

" Ok, so how long we staying?" She asked.

" 4 days, if that's too many just let me know."

" It's straight." She said as she walked over towards the slide door to go look at the view.

I walked behind her to go look myself. It was beautiful out here, and as much as I paid fa this trip I'd expect nothing less.

" I still can't believe all of this." She said as she looked out at the ocean.

" All of what?" I asked as I standing next to her.

" We're really having a baby. Like yeah, I know it sounds crazy cause I feel him kicking and moving and stuff. But it's like it won't feel real to me until I hold him in my arms. Ya know?" She asked looking over at me.

" I get whatchu mean. Hell, I can't wait to meet my lil nigga." I said excitedly.

" Stop calling him that. He gotta name." She said as her face scrunched up.

" I know, but I can't say it cause you don't want them folks to know it yet." I said.

" Who is them folks?" She asked confused.

" The rea— Nevermind, go get dressed cause we gotta go. I got everything planned out for us to do over the next 4 days."

" What we doing? I need to know how I should dress."

" It's a surprise, but wear some you can swim in."

She nodded her head as she went back inside.

Caliana still don't know about the Dumb and Dumber tour that start at the end of this month, and I'ma be gone for 2 months. I plan on telling her while we we're here cause I don't wanna keep it from her.

As I walked inside I heard the shower running in the other room. So I took a shower too. As I got out I wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked into my room, and Caliana was in there with her towel wrapped around her looking for some.

" Whatchu looking fa?" I asked scaring her as I leaned against the doorway.

" Sorry, I was looking for some lotion cause I Kennedy dumbass didn't pack me nun." She said as she put her hands over her eyes.

I laughed, " Why you covering yo eyes? You act like we ain't seen each other naked before."

" Cause I don't wanna see yo ass naked no more dats why." She said as she still had her eyes covered.

" That's exactly why I'm not giving you no lotion. I'ma let yo ass be ashy the whole damn trip."

She smacked her lips, " Mchhht, Key quit playing."

I walked over to my suitcase, and opened it. Took out the lotion, and handed it to her.

" Now, hurry up so we can go."