✘1.37

The day seemed to drag on longer than Renjun wanted, slumped in his seat in the cafeteria as Donghyuck and Aria argued harmlessly and Jisung was teaching Chaerin about hell

He threw his head back, eyes staring blankly into the ceiling yet his mind was plagued by the angelic like girl who was the polar opposite of him but the often thoughts of her irritated him.

Renjun groaned in exasperation, pushing back his silver hair which he had been meaning to dye, having had taken out the cheek piercing the night before out of sheer boredom.

"You know, it's good demons heal quick otherwise you'd have two holes in your face." Chaerin pointed out and Renjun stared at her blankly as she laughed at him.

"Identity crisis?" She teased and he rolled his eyes.
"I just want a different look."

"Oh really?" Aria interjected, raising her brow with a smirk on her lips. "Who you impressing?"

Renjun glared at his sister, narrowed eyes.
"No one. Am I not allowed to change my looks?"

"Yeah sure go ahead, I'll ask Jisoo what her preferred type is look wise and I'll get back to you on that one."

Renjun stared at Aria in annoyance as she flashed him an amused grin.
"Shut up." He said. "I don't care what her type is. Why should I?" He scoffed.

"Speaking of- where is she today?" Donghyuck interjected and the group began to glance over the cafeteria.

"She's here today, I saw her." Jisung commented and Chaerin's brows drew down in confusion.
"Let me call her."

Renjun's eyes flickered over the Chaerin as she called Jisoo's number- their exchange of words short.

"She said she was just finishing her photography work."
Renjun straightened up in his seat.
"She already finished it yesterday."

"Is something up with her- wait did she just lie- wait..."
"Maybe it's because she hangs out with demons," Donghyuck joked but his eyes caught sight of a figure heading their way.

"Jisoo! Where were you?" Aria asked and the girl smiled on response- holding up her art folder.
"Finishing up some work."

Jisoo slid into the vacant seat next to Renjun, he noticed she had pulled her hair into a bun at the nape of her neck and judging by the slight redness of her lash line, she had been crying.

"You finished the work yesterday." He commented, earning her attention.
"I started the next photograph too."
"Why?"