✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨

"Sleepy?" Jimin muses after he witnesses a kitten yawn leaving past the barrier of her lips.

She nods in a slumbering daze, weight now fully laying on him as her head rest on his chest. He sighs at the adorable mess cuddled up to him. "We should go back. Let me carry you."

In no time, she is jumping like an excited toddler on his back and he can only shake his head with a wide grin on his face. She was literally sleepy a minute ago.

Throughout the whole way he carries her, she becomes dull again, absent-mindedly humming a tune next to his ear. He knew it. She sounds amazing even if she was just mumbling.

Halfway through, she suddenly perks up in his hold and leans in to kiss his cheek. He halts in his steps at the sudden attack. A huff leaves him. "You can not just do that when my hands are busy, love."

She huffs back, not realizing how hot her breath feels on his sensitive neck. "That was me appreciating you cause you are cute." She is grumbling in his hold.

He grins teasingly. "I am not but I can be for you." He playfully squeeze her thighs.

She squirms while giggling at the ticklish sensation. When she speaks, they are slightly slurred from sleep and he thinks she is extremely cute to handle. "What are you talking about? You are cute all the time."

"All the time?" He repeats her words in playful question.

"All the time." She emphasis the 'all' and it has him chuckling and she follows behind with giggles.

"I swear to my whales, you get even more entertaining when you are high on something." He adjusts her up on his back again and she jumps and tightens her hold around his neck and shoulders.

"Hmm." It sounds like she is more drunk than sleepy as both her legs start swinging next to his sides. "Right now, I am high on you."

"Oh God!" He can not help but burst into laughers at that.

Did she just flirt with him? Yes, definitely drunk. Maybe she tipped some up when he was not looking.

"Who taught you that?"

"Jin oppa."

"Of course he did."

"Yes. If I do anything weird, just know it is him who thought me that."

"Everything you do is endearing to me, little human."

"Really?"

"Hm."

"Than you would not mind if I ditched you and married a beautiful woman when you are away?"

"Is that not better? I will get to have two beautiful wives."

"Hey!"

He laughs loudly at her protest. "Do not worry. You are the only one I wanted to marry since i was young. And if I did not get married to you then I would not get married to anyone."

She hums satisfied against his ear and settles into his hold again, letting him piggyback her towards the palace that is now becoming visible in front of them.

"Jimin." She whispers.

"Yes, love?"

"Promise me you will stay this way." Her words make him hum in curiosity.

"Promise that you will never change." A tiny pinky is offered in front of him to promise.

"I promise." He nods since he can not meet her little pinky with his little pinky. He is sure hers is more smaller.

She wiggles her little finger into his face, urging him to meet his promise with her.

"Promise." He leans in to bite it into his mouth.

She instantly squeals and pulls it out of his mouth and back to his neck. His shoulders shake from amusement while she pouts behind him. "Meanie."

--

Jimin carefully sits down in her bed, hand protectively holding her thighs to prevent her from falling. Once settled, he almost has a heart attack when she throws herself on her back into the bed.

"Careful, love." He softly scolds, moving away.

His hand grabs her boots and he helps her take them off. He rests them against the other side of her bed and approaches her to help take off her cape that surrounds her figure. The little button attached at the front clicks as he opens it and with her help and slides it off her back.

After putting that away, he turns back towards her. She has snuggled against the warm sheets, eyes shutting off. But she stares at him, gaze half lidded. He slowly sits on the egde of the mattress and softly watched her.

"Night." She mumbles, eyes closing when his palm runs over her forehead and hair.

"Good night, Y/n."

He stays with her and waits until she is fully enveloped in what he hopes are good dreams. His eyes did not once stray away from her, as if caught in a daze at the breathtaking sight of her.

He could stay like this all night, staring and protecting her. However, his own fatigue grips his bones mercilessly and before he could fall sleep in her room, he shakes himself awake and stands up to leave.

One last glance thrown her way and he forces himself out of the room. Closing the door gently, he stands there for a second, thinking back to the day today was.

He smiles softly. He knew he would never forget about it. Nor the way she was practically shining in the light of the moon.

Suddenly, something falls.

And then moves in the dark.

His gaze snap towards the dark lit hall and his face turns blank.

"Do not hover over here too much." Voice void of anything, Jimin deadpans. "You will scare her."

Nothing but a hoarse voice mumble from the dark. "Yes, captain."

"You can leave now." Jimin orders, only walking away towards his own room when he is confirmed the other is gone.

--------------------

I am really sad right now so here is a chapter for you guys so that at least I can be satisfied that I made you all lovelies happy with my writing. This was supposed to be a happy surprise but my mood said NO BITCH YOU AIN'T GONNA BE.

so yeah. I hope you guys like it. Next chapter will be updated soon. This chapter gave away a little something I've been trying to hint out for a few last chapters. Don't worry ball scene is coming soon and then we'll say goodbye to jimin together. :')

Leave lots of love in your way and YES YOU ARE ALLOWED TO MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY AND BECOME MY FRIEND. I NEED THEM ALL.

💜