Bonus Chapter 1

" Well. Since Dream can eat stuff, why don't we let him try some candy. " Sapnap suggested. He had his phone in his hands, clearly wanting to record his reaction.

" Why don't we try foreign candies so we can get a reaction out of George too. " Eret chuckled. Sapnap's eyes gleamed with excitement as he nodded vigorously.

The wait for the candy to arrive felt entirely too long, but when it finally came, Eret and Sapnap dragged the couple downstairs and forced them to the table, placing the box down.

" What the hell is happening? " Dream groaned, slumping against the table, his tail flicking with obvious annoyance. He clearly was not happy about being woken from his comfortable sleep.

" We bought some candy for you and George to try! " Sapnap beamed, his phone raised in front of his face, making it obvious he was recording.

Dream huffed and opened the box, revealing an assortment of colorful candies.

" Okayyy... " Dream looked up at George with a puzzled look and dipped his hand into the box, scooping up a handful of the treats. He raised one, which was blue with a jagged shape.

George took one of his own and began unwrapping it. He looked up at Dream who contemplated how to eat it for a moment before shoving the whole thing in his mouth. Including the wrapper.

George gaped at him before shaking himself out of his trance. " Dream! Don't eat the wrapper! Spit that out! " he yelped, darting to his feet.

Dream spat out the candy looking at it's not disheveled shape. Sapnap was laughing so hard he'd given the phone to Eret so the camera wouldn't be shaking.

" How do you eat this?? " Dream whined. He shoved it away from himself and crossed his arms like an angry toddler.

George chuckled softly and grabbed a new one of the same candy, unwrapping it and handing it to Dream, who's ears perked with excitement. He finished unwrapping his and they looked at each other before popping it into their mouths.

Dream was the first to spit it out, his wings sparking as he coughed. " Why the fuck was it spicy? " He cried.

George started laughing and ended up spitting out his too. His halo lit up the entire room.

" I don't know why. " He exclaimed, pushing it away. Dream started wheezing, lowering his head into his arms with an over exaggerated groan.

" There's still more in the box. " Eret said with a smirk, George sighed and reached into the box again, pulling out some sort of chip bag.

" Since when were chips candy? " He complained as he opened it and passed one to Dream.

Dream hesitated and nibbled the chip, George was the first to spit it out this time, sticking out his tongue.

" Give me water! Eugh why was it fishy? Gross! Water! PLEASEEE! " He sputtered, scrunching up his nose. Dream started laughing, he didn't mind the chips, so he stole the bag.

" I don't know. I thought they were okay. At least they're a lot better than two week old sheep intestines. " He said with a shrug as he munched on them.

Sapnap gagged. " Why was that so specific? " he wailed.

" Because that's what I used to eat in hell! " Heyelled back playfully, his ears stood upright.

Eret handed George a glass of water, which he downed in a matter of seconds before coughing.

" George. " Dream laughed, patting his back. " Don't die, I don't want to know what would happen if you double died. " He said.

George grunted in response, flopping over. " Why the heck are you eating more of them? " He complained, slapping the bag from Dream's hands.

Dream whined but said nothing else, glaring.

" There's still more candy. " Sapnap notified them after glancing into the box.

Dream reached in and pulled out a new candy, it's vibrant sky blue wrapper catching his attention. " Lots of blue candies. " He hummed as he opened the wrapper and split it in half, which was difficult to do since it was a soft, stretchy candy.

" Here. " He handed George half before eating his half. George grimaced at it before eating it.

" Hey... This ones okay. " George said, glancing up at the taller male. Dream was humming happily, kicking his legs back and forth and swaying slightly.

" This one's good. I like this one. " He said with a smile.

George nodded in agreement, laying his head on his shoulder. Dream froze, not wanting to accidentally knock George over. He ruffled the brunette's hair.

" Most of these were gross but at least we found one good one. " He commented, glancing at George's halo, which was steadily dimming. " He fell asleep. " He whisper-yelled, pointing at the Brit. Eret chuckled under his breath.

" We'll leave you alone now. " He promised the imp with a gentle smile.  

Short chapter of fluff :)) 
Anyways, might post another Bonus chapter later today. Maybe. Idk. 

Got nothing else to say. 

Love y'all!!!

Moony <3