Chapter -12

"Mom, my packing is done", Piyali told her mom while entering the kitchen .

"Nice. Did you even pack the bag which you have to give to Yukti? Vani asked.

"Yes Mom , even that is packed", Piyali replied with a smile.

"Ok, come let's have dinner otherwise you will get late for the station" Vani said and placed the dinner on table.

Piyali is going to Pune to her paternal aunt home as she has been calling Piyali from a long time.

"I will just bring the auto you both wait here", Sunil said while going on his activa.

They loaded the luggage in the auto and both mother and daughter sat in the auto while Sunil came to station on his activa.

"Take care beta and call us once you reach ", Vani said when Piyali was settled in the train.

"Yes Mom , I will and both of you take care", Piyali told them.

They bid there goodbyes once the train started moving.

As it was just 11p.m Piyali was scrolling through her phone and listening to music when a notification popped up at the screen indicating a message from Ansh .

"Hey", Ansh texted her.

"Hi", Piyali replied.

"Can I call?" Ansh asked her.

"No you can't . I am in train so it's not possible to talk ", Piyali told him.

"Train? Where are you going ?" Ansh asked shocked.

"Pune" ,Piyali replied.

"Why suddenly?" Ansh asked her.

"My aunt stays there and she was calling me from a long time so going now",  Piyali told him.

"Oohh but you didn't inform me", Ansh said.

"We didn't talk from many days so I didn't inform you", Piyali told him.

"Ya but you could have atleast texted me ", Ansh replied.

"I thought that I will let you know once we talk on call", Piyali texted him back.

"Ok, leave it . Be safe " Ansh told her.

"Yes" Piyali replied.

"Ansh , your birthday is coming. Just 15 days for your birthday", Piyali texted him cheerfully.

"Ya, thanks for reminding me", Ansh texted back.

"What gift you want for your birthday?"Piyali asked.

"You tell me your budget I will let you know what I want ", Ansh said .

"You just let me know what you want don't bother about the budget", Piyali said.

"The best gift you can give me is you. Come to Bhopal that will be the best gift for me", Ansh told her.

"Nice joke but even if I come I don't know anything about your city. Where will I stay ?" Piyali asked him.

"Will search a nice hotel for your stay" Ansh replied.

"You don't know the hotels of your own city where I can stay", Piyali asked him.

"No , I don't know but can help you in finding one", Ansh replied.

"And here I thought I can come and stay at your home", Piyali texted him very well knowing what he will say.

"Ya you can surely come here then my parents will throw both of us out and then we will live happily ever after together on road", Ansh texted her back.

Piyali just laughed reading his reply.

"Chill ,nothing that sort of his happening. Don't worry ", Piyali texted him.

They both talked for some more time and then both were off to sleep.

Piyali reached Pune next day and her aunt and her family were very happy having Piyali with them.

1 week later..

"Hey baby", Piyali texted him.

"Hey baby"Ansh texted her back within a minute.

"How are you baby? It's been long since we last talked ", Piyali texted him.

"I am good baby. Let's talk on call if you can", Ansh texted her.

" Ok ", Piyali texted and then they talked on call.

"Where you were busy from so many days?" Piyali asked.

"Studies yaar and now there is my cousins wedding as well", Ansh told her.

"Oohh . Is it in Bhopal ?" Piyali asked.

"No it's in Rajgarh ", Ansh told her.

"Are you going ?" Piyali asked.

"I don't know yet let's see" , Ansh told her.

"Go, it will be a nice change for you. You will get to meet the entire family", Piyali told him.

"Ya ,you are right. Let's see", Ansh said.

"Someone has to stay at home?" Piyali asked him.

"I don't know yet. You do the investigation like CBI", Ansh told her laughing.

Piyali felt like she did a mistake by asking him so many questions so she said sorry.

"Are I was joking baby . Chill", Ansh told her.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked you, I think you don't like to talk about your family with me so it's ok", Piyali told him.

"I was just joking but you took it seriously and started fighting", Ansh told her.

"I am not fighting ", Piyali told him calmly.

"Yes , you are fighting. This is the only reason I don't talk to you on call nor text you because whenever we talk ,you start fighting", Ansh lashed out at her.

"I am not fighting. There are many people who don't like sharing anything about there family", Piyali stated the matter of fact.

"But I didn't mean it in that way . You assume things and start fighting. Better you go to sleep", Ansh told her.

"I am not fighting with you baby and even if you felt that I am sorry ", Piyali said.

"I don't know what has happened to you? You tell some things then start fighting with me and then say sorry. I don't like talking to you . When you are in good mood to talk then only text me otherwise don't" Ansh told her angrily.

"You don't understand me even a bit", Piyali said while she was on verge of crying.

"I am not in mood to fight with you so please stop it and go to sleep ", Ansh told her.

"Why you always misunderstand me " Piyali told him crying.

"I am begging you don't spoil my mood and please go to sleep. Good night", Ansh said and cut the call.

Another night and same story, Piyali again cried to sleep.

*********************
Hellow my lovely readers.

How's the update??

Again they both fought. Long distance relationships are really hard. There are many misunderstandings when you can't see each other nor able to talk face to face with each other.

Guys , I wanted to ask you all whether you want a happy ending to this story or a sad one because I will plan it according to your choice. So let me know your views.

Happy Makarsankranti.

Next update 🔜